South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 09:58 AM   #46  
I vant to draw your blood

Geekchic, yes, you probably know me from the Yahoo spinning group. PM me and we can talk spinning!

Mamacita
Old 01-23-2005, 09:58 AM   #47  

Caterpillar poop?! I am so confused.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:04 AM   #48  

Ruth You never cease to crack me up!

Barb You continue to kick butt on the weight loss!! You are seriously a role model. I think I a will hire you to get my butt into gear after the baby is born.

Ellis I have been complaining becuase it has been "cold" here in the Dallas area- yesterday it didn't much above 50. Down right balmy for you, eh??

Anchor Congrats on One-derland! Nothing like seeing a payoff for all of that hard work. Hope your date was fun.

Me- Hanging in there- had a pretty long week, even though it was just four days. Everytime I think I am caught up at school, it just seems to get overwhelming again. Plus, I have definitely put some pounds on over the last few weeks, so my body is adjusting to the extra weight and making me tired! Next week I will be halfway there and we will be finding out if the baby is a boy or girl. I cannot wait to find out!

Church this morning, then home to hang out for the remainder of the day. There should be some good football on today, so I am going to get laundry done and make a yummy dinner of Cincinnati Chili. If you have never had Skyline chili- this recipe is delish. Definitely SBD legal as long as you serve it over WW spaghetti. It is an old Weight Watchers recipe, so let me make it and see if it turns out before I post it.

Love to all- I miss you all!!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 10:08 AM   #49  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

From Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:
Main Entry: frass
Pronunciation: 'fras
Function: noun
Etymology: German, insect damage, literally, eating away, from Old High German vrAz food, from frezzan to devour -- more at FRET
: debris or excrement produced by insects
Old 01-23-2005, 10:08 AM   #50  

Can someone / anyone generalize for a 5'5" woman and tell me what size a person wears at

120#:

130#:

140#:
Old 01-23-2005, 10:11 AM   #51  

OK you know what Ruth? It DOES work for me when I am in a thread but just not for the forum itself. I think I just had a misunderstanding of how it is supposed to work. I would really like to see more than 20 posts in the forum. It would help with for instance the FAQ which I am reading from the beginning. Maybe it is not possible. I'm sorry I was not more clear.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:14 AM   #52  
Come on Spring!

Whoops! I'll cancel the request to Suzanne. I understand what you mean now. The number of threads in a forum is fixed, I believe.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:15 AM   #53  

Unhappy Im New here.

Hi Girls.

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lisa. I am trying to find something to get me motivated to do something with my body here. It is almost Feb and I am stalling out.

Any good diet ideas? I have a membership to a gym and keep telling myself I am going to start up with that again, but just cant get motivated.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in motivation,

Lisa
Old 01-23-2005, 10:18 AM   #54  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome, Lisa!
Are you considering doing the South Beach diet? It's a good, healthy plan, and there's lots of great support here.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:22 AM   #55  

Talking Hi

I really dont know. I would like to find one that I feel I can truly stick with.

I am a typist and sit on my hiney a lot. HAHAHAH

So excess baggage has accumulated. I just want one that I can live with that is not so binding and works!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 10:26 AM   #56  
Come on Spring!

Welcome to 3FC, Lisa. Check out the diets at the following link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/diets/
Good luck but rely on planning and skill!
Old 01-23-2005, 10:27 AM   #57  
Ready!!!

Good morning t you all,
Boy are we getting dumped on....two phone calls this morning telling me no church.....as if I would try to get out of the driveway, all I see when I look out is white.
Ruth, tell Hershey having a hysterectomy was the best operation I ever had. She will soon feel much better, I am one happy puppy because of mine.
I went out and bought SBD soft cover book yesterday (and the desk calender it was 75% off) I am going to read it today to see wher I start.
Well all for now,
TO A BRAVE HEART NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
French Proverb
Old 01-23-2005, 11:03 AM   #58  

Height: 5'-2"

Bonnie, send the rain down this way, please.
I don't have a clue as to sizes... I just hold stuff up against my body. Can anyone help Bonnie?

Tazcat, you're getting a real dump out there, aren't you!
Hey, great bargain on the calendar!

My DH bought some low-carb bread, and it's full of air and holes! It barely held my peanut butter!
Old 01-23-2005, 11:13 AM   #59  
Come on Spring!

I haven't a clue on sizes. I think it depends on your body proportions and the manufacturer. And the more expensive the dress, the looser the fit.
Height also enters into it. A 5' and 120 pound person would take a larger size than a 6' 120 pound person.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:31 AM   #60  

Ruth - You drive a Focus? Me too! I've got a Focus station wagon. I wanted to get a Toyota Prius hybrid when my car got totalled but the waiting list was 6 months long. My old car was a Focus sedan so I just got another.

Ellis - Tiling is coming along really well. I have done ALL of the living room that is possible without moving the entertainment center and most of the entryway. I AM going to have to shop for a nice non-slippery rug for the entryway. That granite-like tile is quite slippery.

Kiko - You will have to let us know if it is going to be a boy or a girl. Curious minds want to know. Don't worry about gaining weight. Just eat healthy and you and the baby will do fine.

MouseMom - Welcome! I love going to the gym but I do have to talk myself into going sometimes. I always love it once I'm there though. Try an exercise class if you need a change of pace.

Bonnie - I can't really help with the size since I'm only 5' 3" but I do know that my sizes are different at 148 now that I am toned (I am a size 10) where I think I was a size 12 before when I was this weight. I really think it is just going to vary quite a bit.

Me - Time to go plan meals. And go help my son find stuff to make a Native American musical instrument for a Cub Scout elective. He didn't want to do a drum since that is too common so we've been researching on the internet.
Closed Thread