3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   My mouth is in asystole..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/52250-my-mouth-asystole.html)

RNMOM 01-20-2005 10:24 PM

My mouth is in asystole.....

UGH! Asystole, by the way, is lack of heart rhythm. Well, that would be my mouth, there is no rhythm, it's ready to die of boredom! I want oatmeal! Only 1 more day on phase one and I am so ready. If I can get through Friday......................... :(

I know there are great recipes and good things to eat on phase one, life has just been so hectic this past week, I'm just trying to put correct things in my mouth and they haven't necessarily been tasty. :p

Anyway, I just needed to vent! Thanks, I feel better now. Next time I decide to misbehave will ya remind me that I don't want tongue death???? :p

Bamiegurl 01-20-2005 10:29 PM

You are so funny! Put a lil hotsauce on your tongue and see if that livens it up! lol

RNMOM 01-20-2005 11:27 PM

You are cruel!

Then my tongue would be in parasthesia (inablility to feel!)

a broad abroad 01-21-2005 04:33 AM

What's the name for the one where your tongue can't taste anything?
I am also doing phase 1 right now (only day 3) but I have a cold and nothing tastes right - LOL

Ruthxxx 01-21-2005 07:33 AM

Geez! I thought I was going to have to censor this just from reading the title! :lol3:

Hey, put some cooked lentils in a bowl with milk and Splenda and pretend it's oatmeal!

geekchic 01-21-2005 07:39 AM

You are my hero for getting through Phase 1! I am just about to start it on Monday and I am so encouraged that people get through it. :D

ellis 01-21-2005 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthxxx
Geez! I thought I was going to have to censor this just from reading the title!

:lol: Me, too!

RNMom, you're hilarious. :lol3:
That oatmeal is going to taste SO good...

2BFIT1 01-21-2005 08:15 AM

RNMOM~ Try Atropine & Epi in your oatmeal and it will give you the jumpstart that you need!!

RNMOM 01-21-2005 09:40 AM

2Bfit....

I need atropine and epi in my rear just to get me going everyday!!!!!

It's been exactly a year since I had my last pepsi.....sniffle.....SB guru says that caffiene causes pancreas to secrete insulin so I haven't had any................I sure miss that stuff. Yup I need some epi!

BonnieJ 01-21-2005 10:19 AM

Are you serious about atropine and epi

Hi,

What is atropine and epi?

beachgal 01-21-2005 11:14 AM

Bonnie, they are joking. Those are meds used to start a heart. ;)

RNmom, you're scaring the newbies with all this medical talk!

I know you're out of extra time, but maybe DH or someone could make the roasted chickpeas for you with lots of cumin and chili pepper? That would be very good!!! :T

ellis 01-21-2005 11:17 AM

I'm out of extra time, too, Laurie. Could you mail me a batch, please? (I'm wondering if someone slipped something in my coffee this morning...)

beachgal 01-21-2005 11:35 AM

Ellis, you goober! :lol3:

I'll tuck some in right next to the broccoli in your care package. ;)

Ruthxxx 01-21-2005 11:39 AM

Hey, no name calling! Ellis is very senstitive!