mama.dragon..what

• Welcome to the group. What part of SC you from? I am in Summerville, outside Charleston.
  • Quote: Welcome to the group. What part of SC you from? I am in Summerville, outside Charleston.
    I'm in Blacksburg. That's just below the NC state line on I-85. Nothing happening here. DH owns family land so this is where we'll be for ever.
  • Me too! I grew up there. I still have family in Myrtle Beach and friends in Columbia.
    I miss the weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, even the humidity...............
  • You wouldn't like the weather now. Today it is real cold. Tonight we are suppose to get to 18 with 5-10 wind chill. Are you military to be in Germany?
  • I guess you could call it that - LOL. DH works for the gov't and is currenlty assigned to an army base over here. We are in northern Bavaria, in Wuerzburg.
  • It was 16 degrees this morning. That was F not C. Hey, if we get a few more from SC or NC we can do SBD ot the beach this summer.
  • grits in Germany
    I just noticed your location. I love it.
  • ...cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
    I noticed that right away and got a good giggle from it - LOL!

Well, I guess I should feel toasty then. It's been staying around 40F during the day for several weeks now, actually a bit warm for this time of year, so I hear. We had a dusting of snow this morning, but by afternoon it was gone.
  • snow
    Thankfully we didn't get any snow from the recent storm. DD is at MIL's so I get the computer to myself.
  • mama, i'm not far from you.... i live in Concord right outside Charlotte!
  • Quote: mama, i'm not far from you.... i live in Concord right outside Charlotte!
    Good to know in case I need to run away. I have a 4 yr old tornado at home and crazy people at work.