Finally...Weight Loss

• After two weeks, finally I see weight loss...4 lbs. I know it's not the 8-12 Lbs. everyone talks about losing in Phase 1, but I'm encouraged now and that makes all the difference between cashing it in or continuing. I'm happily in Phase 2 now. Drinking more water and exercising made a difference. I definitely feel better and can now control what I eat without feeling deprived. Woohoo
  • Yippee! Are you going to change your ticker to show 4 gone? Holler if you need help.
  • Congratulations! I wish they wouldn't emphasize the 8-12 so much. I started around the same weight as you did and also lost 4 and look how far I have come. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • Ruth, I've been trying to change the ticker without success...I'd love your help...Thanks
  • Quote: Congratulations! I wish they wouldn't emphasize the 8-12 so much. I started around the same weight as you did and also lost 4 and look how far I have come. Slow and steady wins the race!
    Barb, I'm so encouraged by your success and others' results here -- that's the biggest boost for me. To be able to come here for support is making all the difference this time.
  • Is it right now, Grace or was 188 the start?
    The order for this type of ticker is /start/goal/current/ and it will calculate pounds gone and to go.
  • Quote: Is it right now, Grace or was 188 the start?
    The order for this type of ticker is /start/goal/current/ and it will calculate pounds gone and to go.
    That's right, Ruth...thanks very much

• YAY! Congrats on your loss hon!

Nally
  • Well done on the weight loss.. that is just fabulous!
  • Congrats! I only lost 6 lbs. in the first 2 weeks. It's great that you now feel like you can stay with this WOE! I love it. I am getting back on track now!
  • Grace, I'm so happy for you! I only lost 6 on Phase I... it's not about the big numbers... just the fact that you're going "down" and that you're eating healthy is what it's all about!!
  • Hooray, Grace! I knew if you just hung in there you'd do it! I've been re-doing Phase 1, and this time only lost 3lb in the last 2 weeks. It's discouraging, but I'm still here. This is about the healthiest way to eat, and our bodies are loving us for it!