South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 01:14 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Chickies!

I'm glad to say that it's Friday!!! WOO! I'm ready for the weekend although I have to meet with a bride tomorrow....but she is my favorite bride so I don't mind. Hopefully the roads will be open so I can go up and meet with her. I don't have much going on today or this weekend....other than Sunday to watch the playoffs between the Vikings and the Eagles...GO VIKES!!!!

A Broad-Will those germs to go away!

Mama-Happy Anniversary! Have a great dinner tonight!

Nally-Congrats on the 14 pounds! That's GREAT!!!! Add in one starch a day (piece of fruit, etc) for a week and see what that does to the scale next week.

LC- Hope you get the new kid! My sister is a daycare provider as well. I don't know how you guys do it!

Bamie-Hope you're feeling a little better today!

Ruth-I live in the strawberry capital of the world. You're more than welcome to come by anytime for strawberries!!! Hope you have a great birthday! Enjoy those vanilla bubbles!

Chipper-I know what you mean about the scale but inches are always better!

Ellis-Have a great day!

Anchor-Good luck with those parties! We want a ONEderland report by next week! You can do it!

Amber-3 pounds is great! We'll look forward to your Monday weigh in! :

Sweet tooth-Congrats on the performance review! Sorry to hear about your granddaughter. Glad she's going to be OK! Brrr....for your weather. It's sunny and somewhere around 62 degrees today here.

Barb-WOO....you finally get to do your workout! Glad you don't have to work late. I've had that skillet before and it's pretty good!

RNMOM-Good job having the willpower to stay away from the chocolate. I can imagine the smells...mmmmmm. I don't know if I could do it. Hopefully the scale will be nice to you next week.

Hunny-It's always nice to defeat a craving...especially in the middle of the night! That's great that you see this as a lifestyle change...not a diet. I wish I could finally get that through my thick skull!

Everyone else.....have a great day and a great weekend (in case I don't get to check in till Monday!).
Old 01-14-2005, 01:41 PM   #17  
A Lily from my yard!

RNMOM... I am a Home Interiors & Gifts cosultant.

Sweet Tooth.... Congrats on your evaluation. I hope DG is up and running again soon!

Anchor weight.... OMG! Well I guess that's a good thing. We don't need his baggage! Ok so you don't need his baggage! teehee!

Well I took a lil (big) nap on the couch this morning. I figure I must need the rest. DH heard on the radio yesterday that for a cough you should put a pc. of chocolate in your mouth and let it melt. So he called to tell me to eat some and could not believe that I don't have a stash of it somewhere in the house so he stopped and bought me a Hershey bar and then tried to tell me I could only have one pc. of it. HELLO! I have been sick and pucky for 2 weeks hand over the chocolate bar mister and no one gets hurt! Maybe that is why I feel a tad bit better today! hahahaha Oh it did not stop my cough by the way! He said I was fakin the cough to eat more chocolate. I did share some with DS. Well I am off to scrounge up a bite to eat and get my shower. Have a great afternoon everyone! Thanks for my well wishes!
Closed Thread