South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 01:46 PM   #16  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Anchor/Amy Thanks for the input I think it's a trigger for me too I think i wasn't getting enough protien which had me craving pb for days so now i'm trying to put more in
Old 12-06-2004, 02:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Okay speaking of Victoria's Secrets and The FACT I could KILL my DD in the same sentence. I am sleeping this AM and hear DH fussing at DD about breaking something in her bathroom and her saying it was just a bottle of perfume and she was cleaning it up and to basically chill out. Then I here DH telling her make sure she cleans it up this way not that way because otherwise the whole house was going to smell and BLAH BLAH... I put the pillow over my head and go back to sleep. Well after posting I go to clean DD bathroom which is also the guest bathroom and I have to "help" her clean it about once a month or it looks like you could get lost in it. Well it turns out the DD has broken MY bottle of Victorias Secret Heavenly on her bathroom floor. When I went to work yesterday MY bottle of Heavenly was IN MY bathroom in MY drawer NOT in hers.... GRRRRRR it is the only perfume I wear and it was an almost full bottle and that stuff aint cheap! I want to put my hands around her cute little neck and choke until dead. I am not going to mention it to her or DH and find out who either replaces it or acts like nothing happened. I had just told my Mom not to buy me any because I had a full bottle. Well at least the house smells good.

KO PBJ's were my craving food when I was preggo with both DS and DD... I love PB and Strawberry Jam on fresh white bread. I am sure it is probably the protien thing like you are saying grab some cheese next time.
Closed Thread