Phase 1 "repeat" results...

• So today ended my Phase 1 repeat (first time Jan 30th). It was more difficult this time I think. I ended up losing 6.5 pounds this time. My sugar addiction amazes me. I think I needed to do the full two weeks just to get that under control. Hopefully I did. The first time I did Phase 1 I lost 11.5 pounds.

Enjoyed a wonderful bowl of 7 grain oatmeal to celebrate. YUMMY!
  • RNMom, Yay for you!!! Isn't that sugar soooo addicting? Awful stuff... <sigh>

So glad you beat it again...what a trooper you are! And so close to your goal weight...wow!!!
  • Good for you, RNMom!! I admire you for being able to do it again!!
  • Well good on you! Phase 1 is tough but worth it!
  • You go girl! I have been tryin to redo Phase1 but keep getting off track! But to see your results is inspiring! You'll be at goal in no time! BRAVO!
  • Way to go RNMom! I just finished my first attempt at Phase 1 yesterday and today is my first day of Phase 2. To treat myself I included a whole wheat tortilla with my lunch. I'm also going out to dinner for a friend's birthday so I'm going to splurge with a glass of wine. I knew this dinner was coming up so I increased my last two days of exercising.

Phase 1 was really tough but worth it. It forced me to plan my meals the night before to make sure I had enough food to bring for lunch. I also started a journal which has helped me to keep track of my exercise and meals.