South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 03:55 PM   #61  
Almost 20 lbs gone 4ever!

I like that idea -- I think I'll put my New Year's hopefull dress on the back of my door to remind me!!!

Lauren
Old 09-24-2004, 05:33 PM   #62  
Slowly Changing My Life..

S/C/G: 250/239.8/145

Height: 5' 5"

I really enjoyed reading this thread. I am getting ready to start again on Monday after I pick up the groceries this weekend.

I have been overweight since I was about 12 or 13. For me, it would be such a treat to just to walk in a store and buy a cute dress, shirt, skirt - etc..and not have to wonder if it comes in a size 22/24 or whatever. I actually can't picture myself ever wearing a bikini, but who knows. Maybe when I finally hit my goal - I'll give it a shot. I am more of a jeans kind of girl - but I would love to buy the kind that aren't "stretch"...hehe! I guess my first comfortable outfit that I would feel great in would be a pair of nice fitting jeans and a white t-shirt. For some reason, I just do not feel comfortable wearing white right now... haven't worn it in years.

~P
Closed Thread