South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 01:43 PM   #16  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Jenn, how corny!

I definitely would not want anyone grabbing my butt...but I wouldn't be offended by attention from a woman.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:27 PM   #17  
Faith in me

LOL this one time my brother and I were at a mcdonalds with his ex-fiance (not the new one) and 3 guys came in...and started checking my brother out saying he was hot and stuff....as soon as we got our stuff....my brother bolted.....I always seem to attract the old men....(dirty old men at that) and all the weirdo's
Old 09-02-2004, 04:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

The strangest attempted pick up was at a bus stop at the metro. This drunk homeless man tried to get me to go out with him. He kept saying, "It's because I'm (this color) right?" I was very nice and told him, "No, 1) my husband would not appreciate me stepping out on him and 2) you smell like a brewery and 3) I don't date strangers." Then the guy followed me onto my bus, kept asking me for my phone number and where I was getting off, he wanted to walk me home. I sat right behind the bus driver and told the driver I wasn't getting off until after the drunk guy left. It really freaked me out.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:07 PM   #19  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1busymomma
Well, this is really bad. Recently I've been hit on a lot at wal-mart (small town I guess).

But that's not the worst that happened to me.

I went with my ex-husband to his 10 year class reunion being held at a winery. Having two very small children at home this was the perfect evening escape (or so we thought). We had dinner and chatted and the ex said we should mingle. O.k. fine I said not a problem. So we go out to the dance floor to mingle. Their were girls out their dancing with each other. We figured they were drunk. Still no big deal.

Until it happened.

The dancing couple made their way over to us on the dance floor were we were talking more than dancing. One of the girls grabbed my rear end. Then proceeded to yell to the crowd that she grabbed my rear end. She was slightly drunk, but she'd also done it on purpose. She wanted to dance with me and that was her way of asking!

I kept my butt firmly planted to my chair for the rest of the night. I was so embarrassed.

*holds her tongue for the most part*

But does say that it was a rude way of asking.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:10 PM   #20  
Working for the Cruise!

No, I have to disagree everybody. I would die if anybody just grabbed my butt! I guess I'm just one who likes her butt to have a bit of privacy.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:24 PM   #21  
Believe it & Achieve it

While I certainly did not enjoy her grabbing my rear end...lol....it was mostly the fact that she continued to yell repeatedly until the entire class plus spouses of 1990 stopped and stared at her making a big deal about grabbing my rear end.

Even the band piped down a little bit to hear her announcement. I'm just a person who does not like being in the limelight all that much I guess, I'm a pretty quiet person.

It's funny now and I did not mean to offend anybody in regards to my story.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:04 AM   #22  

This was the weirdest pick-up attempt I've ever been a part of.

My BF and I were visiting friends out of town and we all went to the bar. I had to go to the ladies room, and when I came back this guy - completely drunk and I'm pretty sure he was on something harder than alcohol - was trying to pick my BF. He claimed it was for a "movie", I can just imagine what kind.

My poor BF was incredibly embarassed, he's not big into confrontation, so I tried telling the guy that he was already taken (by ME) and that he should find someone else to be in his alleged film. The guy then proceeded to try and convince me that he could use BOTH of us in the "movie".

It was mildly amusing, since we were pretty sure the guy was just drunk and trying to pull one over on us, but it was the weirdest thing either of us has ever had happen... Whenever we go to visit that friend we're afraid to go to that bar....

Our friends got a kick out of it, though, and spent most of the night mocking the guy by trying to play along.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:46 PM   #23  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiaFaith
I guess I'm just one who likes her butt to have a bit of privacy.

That was a priceless quote, Sarah!

My butt likes privacy, too.

I just don't really understand why anyone would be offended to be hit on by someone of the same sex. It's not an insult if someone thinks you are gay. Just my humble opinion.

That said, people hitting on me better not do it in McDonald's, or do it by yelling and screaming and touching the parts of me that like privacy!
Old 09-03-2004, 04:01 PM   #24  
Believe it & Achieve it

Uhm, I really did not mean for this to be blown out of proportion with my original posting. I have nothing against someones sexual preference, but as I stated in the last posting, I don't like being the center of attention and I certainly don't like my rear end being grabbed, GUY or GIRL.

Geesh, I should'nt have posted at all. Next time I will be the one to bite my tongue.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:56 PM   #25  
tigerlily29

I got hit on in a convinience store. This creepy old man with half of his teeth missing stood in line behind me with his 40 of Papbs Blue ribbon under his arm and said,"Honey, there's a reason God made you." I laughed and asked him if that line ever worked for him. Now that I think about it I should have asked him why. I kinda WOULD like to know why God made me. Maybe this guy really had the answer.HA ha ha!!!
Closed Thread