September Weightloss Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Start thinking of what you want to lose - be reasonable! I'll combine them into a September Target Sticky by the weekend.

Ruthxxx - 4 pounds
  • Ellis - 6 pounds
  • 6 pounds for me. Didn't make it in August and will make more of an effort to stay op this time.
  • I'll go with 6 for September.
  • 8 pounds for me. I've got 24 pounds to lose by December 19th if I want to make my mini-goal! (Get to 236 by Dec. 19 and I get to go to Disneyland!)
  • me too
    I'd like to lose 8 pounds in September.

Present weight: 203.5 I lost two pounds since I found this site last week. Hooray for me.
  • Well I fell off again I am however getting back up, I made it 3 days through Phase 1 and it was careless boredom that has me starting again.

My goal is 10 in September which I hope is possible and I'll aim to do even better.

Ummm Laurie/Beachgal... I could be wrong but I really don't think your goal is to be 636 pounds by Dec. 19th. You won't be comfortable riding Rides at Disney Land FOR SURE if you're that weight!

Kristin
  • I am thinking 4 or 5lbs. Mine is not in as big of chunks as others.
  • THIS MONTH IS IT! <---that was my big motivation! I'm going for a goal of 8 pounds this month and by golly, I'm gonna do it! If I get out of line this month, please revert me back to this post!
  • I'll go for 5 pounds.

Patricia
  • I will go for 6 pounds again.
  • I will go for 6 lbs.
  • put me down for 8 ruth i have got to get my butt moving somehow.
  • Ruth put me down for 9lbs I wanna try to reach 199......
  • I had set my own mini goal of 5 pounds by September 17th - maybe a bit too ambitious, but I've been on a plateau so I think I'm due for a good chunk of it.

September goal is 6 pounds.