South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 05:23 PM   #16  
I vant to draw your blood

Peggy, so sorry for your hideous experience with the vampire. Do they not train phlebos up in Canada to inspect the needle BEFORE they go sticking it in a patient's arm?? Yeesh! I guess I'm a creature of habit and I got in the habit right away in school to inspect the needle for imperfections before using it. I think my patients appreciate it, too.

Mamacita
Old 08-25-2004, 06:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Today started off on the wrong foot - I turned off the alarm at 5:30, promptly fell back asleep and woke up at 6:40. Then I had to quickly get dressed, water the potted plants outside, throw together a super-fast breakfast and leave at 7:15 for Curves. Then I arrive at my babysitting job and find the 3 yr old with her swimsuit on and all excited because she thought we were going swimming. We get together every Wed. with another Nanny and her charges who usually have us over to their pool, but today they had planned to come to our house cause they didn't feel like swimming. Needless to say - my little one was VERY disappointed! We had a nice playdate, tho, and took the kids out for pizza and ice cream and they had fun. I promised that tomorrow I would bring her and her little sister over to my pool, so that made her happy. Now I just hope it doesn't rain! So that's all that's happened here today, not very exciting, is it?

Ruth: A big round of applause for reaching your Aug. goal! HOORAY!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone else!
Old 08-25-2004, 09:48 PM   #18  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Default wellllllllll

Volleyball was a TRAIN WRECK. We won all 3 games in the 1 match we played, but HOLY COW.

The schedule they were handing out was different from the schedule that was posted on the website (that everyone looked at) because 2 more teams joined in a matter of 24 hours (which is why I believe in a deadline.) Someone called and left messages for the team captains, but didn't call everyone. So we had 8 teams ready to play at 6:30, and only room for 4. So, since we're team YMCA and we play at the YMCA, we figured we'd give up our match and let someone else play.

But we still had people hacked off. There was a team named "Sonya" last season. Well, apparently this season, there was a DIFFERENT team named "Sonya," but when Original Sonya asked Jay if it was cool for her team to play, he said "Yeah, you're on the schedule!" But it wasn't Original Sonya's team on the schedule. It was New Team Sonya. You wanna talk confused!

Well, I've made my decision. I'm going on Ph1 next week, so I'm drinking beer tonight. Not overboard or anything, but nothing tastes better after volleyball than a few ice cold Miller Lites. (Also takes some of the aching out of the wrists, knees, and ankles.) Plus, it's a diuretic, and my fingers and hands always swell after the first few games of the season.

Everyone have a great night!

Oh, and if you think of it, pray that the damned rain stops here. It's been raining nonstop since Monday. I'm about ready to figure up what a cubit is and start building an ark. We're under a flood warning, and it's still lightning-ing, and thundering. Rain is in the forecast for the next 3 days, too. Ugh.
Closed Thread