Ow!

• I was bad and had literally two tiny bites of my friend's ice cream and now my head is KILLING ME!!!

Does anyone else find that when they fall off the wagon even for an instant, that their body kicks their behind to get even? That's how I am feeling, and I have ZERO interest in ice cream from here on out. Which I guess is a good thing, but right now makes me an uphappy chick.
  • No, I wish it did though. I have no problems like that.
  • me neither (2 helpings of bad, but so good ice cream later). But I too wish it did.
  • KVixen, it totally happens to me. I even get a headache when I eat something sweet tasting, but sugar free!

Actually, though it's frustrating, I think it's a major blessing...it keeps me away from that stuff that actually does make me sick. I know that eating the sugar makes me ill...at the least, it gives me fat, at most, it makes me diabetic, suicidal, asthmatic, have huge, swollen ankles, bad cholesterol, etc.

Yup we're lucky. It sucks at the time, but how great it is to get an instant reminder of what will happen later if we keep eating that stuff?

Feeling your pain, Kvixen. :
  • I don't do SB but eat clean most of the time... When I don't I just want to go to bed or I wake up with a headache....