So.. What's for Dinner?

• What's on the menu tonite ladies?

I'm thinking Gingered Chicken - It's my favorite
  • i had a little bit of ground beef with a salad...although I really wasn't that hungry....then I had a jello with whipped cream on it.......that's my favorite part!
  • I just kind of made this up as I went, was really craving pizza:

OP tortilla shell topped with

Ragu pizza sauce
    Mozzarella Cheese
    Tomato
    Olive
    sprinkle of Paremesean cheese

Bake @450 until cheese is bubbly

Drizzled with a little bit of Olive Oil when it came out of the oven. It was really yummy!
  • Last night's dinner was Broccoli Cheese Soup. Tonight will be the Pizza Meat Pie.
  • Last night I made Beef Stroganoff with mushrooms. Harry had his with noodles but mine was just fine without. We had green beans fresh from the garden too!
    Tonight I need to do something with chicken - maybe the ginger chicken.
  • tonight we are going to TGIFridays. I will have one of the Atkins Grills or steak with veggies and a ceasar salad. More than likely I will have a cocktail. My once a week cheat allowance ( it is how I stay sane)
  • Oooo, yum
    Ladies, Dinner is sounding delish. Can I have tofu by the way? Otherwise, I am going with oriental veggies and chicken with soy sauce.

Would you mind passing your beef strognoff recipe? Mine is not SBD-friendly, and I love it. And also, I must know what Pizza Meat Pie is. I adore pizza, and unfortunately, live two doors up from the very best pizza in all of Boston's North End (Little Italy). It is very hard to resist, as they can make it for me on whole wheat crust. I would kill to satisfy my pizza craving.

Tonight, I am going to try some fabulous sounding desserts that I found on the forum. Yay!
  • Here is the URL for the Pizza Meat Pie http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45122
    Kiko posted it in the Entrees- Phase 2 last week. I'll be trying it tonight.

Here is the link for the Phase 1 Food List http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44246
    It shows that tofu is fine for phase 1.
  • The homemade vege soup in the fridge is about all I feel energetic enough to make for dinner tonight.