South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning Chickies-

The doctor's didn't go so well - had to get a lot of bloodwork done (and didn't drink the juice or eat the cookies so as to stay relatively OP for the day!). I find out in 2 weeks but when the doctor hems and haws, it's not so good.

I am trying to catch up from a week away from you all -- but believe me, my thoughts are with you all. I am going to be gone again this weekend to the Aunt's. Here's to hoping I can stay OP --

Ellis -- good job lady!!

Jen -- thinking about you and your family

Ruth -- same goes for you!

Weezle -- that so ROCKS!!! I am going to hit Old Navy with the cousins this weekend and see if I can fit into a 14 and if so, a party WILL happen!

cac -- great run!!! Keep it up

Little Chick -- good luck on the job hunt. It's a jungle out there!

Morning to the rest of you chickies too. I have a lot of work (and 19 voicemails) to tend to. I won't be able to post until Monday when I get back to work Mid-Afternoon. Talk to you all then!
Old 08-12-2004, 11:33 AM   #17  

Height: 5'-2"

Jenn, I'm sorry the doctor stuff isn't going well. Hugs, sweetie...
Old 08-12-2004, 11:49 AM   #18  

ellis you really stayed op all day??? good for you!!! quite honestly your typing seems much slimmer keep up the great work!!! hug or kick they all get me moving thanks!!(note to self....if ellis can do this so can you jodi!!!)

jen i hope the bloodwork comes back ok. have a great time on your visit!!!

hello to jen, weezel, cac and all the rest of you beach beauties!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 02:02 PM   #19  

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have been up and out so I did not sleep in. Had an early monring apt at the Chiro. today. Glad I went yesterday I slipped on the stairs with DD in arms and we fell. I am going to have a huge brusie on my but. But we were ok but my back was out of aligh=nment. So I feel a little better now.

Just eating my luch. I made a version of the roastbeef roll ups. Only I didn't have any zuchini so I sauted a littl spinach and garlic and thre it in with the chees. It is jummy

Have 1 daughter taking a nap and the other in her room. Bouy does she have a tude today Oh well thats little girls for you. Looks like everyone else seems to be doing pretty well.

Keep up the good work everyone.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:18 PM   #20  

Busy day today. I started off by participating in the blood drive at work. Now I've got a large clot to deal with. I have nasty veins so I think I may go back to donating at my neighborhood center since they seem to be able to handle it better. At least my hemoglobin was nice and high. Guess all the green vegies I have been eating has helped.

On a worried note, I was heating up my broccoli cheese soup in the cafeteria and heard about 380,000 people being evacuated in Tampa! I tried to get a hold of my sister who lives there but she wasn't home. She has no car so I worry. I've done some investigating on the internet, though, and it looks like it is only flood prone and low-lying areas and that she lives just outside the evacuation area. She is disabled (emotionally/mentally) and lives on her own.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:53 PM   #21  

Sorry about your sister. hopefully you will hear from her soon. I know that is a scary thing those hurricanes.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:18 PM   #22  
Working for the Cruise!

Hey guys....what's OP?
Old 08-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #23  

Most of the time it means On Plan although occasionally I have seen it used to mean off plan.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #24  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Hi all,
This morning I was thinking "Tomorrow I start Phase 2" but I have yet to figure out if I am going to add something back in or not tomorrow. I am thinking maybe oatmeal or strawberries. Last night I went to my belly dancing class, fun as always and a nice break from weight lifting. Tonight is weight lifting. I also don't work tomorrow so that should be nice considering I have to work on Saturday.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:32 PM   #25  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, Barb... I'll be saying prayers for your sister. Try not worry, hon. Does she have someone nearby to check on her? Keep us posted.

Damnit, Jodi, I was just contemplating a wee cheat when I read your post. I'm almost two days OP. (that's ON, not OFF, Sarah. ) I'd better keep at it. Although I will be having a very small beer this evening with my sister. I think it's a half-bottle size. Boris. Probably doesn't have a single carb in it.

Nelie, the oatmeal recipe in the book is really good! (with the walnuts and cinnamon)

skHerb, I'm so glad you and your DD are alright! A fall down a flight of stairs is so frightening.

I'm dying for a sandwich.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:18 PM   #26  

ellis you just crack me up!!! enjoy the beer i'll hold off till saturday and have mine then. i just returned from the grocery store AGAIN. i have stopped there every day this week. it seems i am building a food fort here at my house for no good reason other than nothing tastes good but it all looks great. i have had no problem getting the brownies and doritos down it is the veggies that are giving me a hard time. i am cooking a cabbage dish tonight it seems op. on or off?? i'll let you know.

skherb take care of your back you poor thing.

barb prayers for your sister i hope she wasn't too scared.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:34 PM   #27  

I did talk to my sister after I got home today. She was out buying groceries and is getting well prepared for the hurricane. It is too soon to know if Charley will hit Tampa hard but I'll call her tomorrow. I'll let everyone know once I know more.

My other sister called to see if I had talked to the one in Florida. She mentioned she has to have a hysterectomy. She's only 39. I'll get the whole story when I call her tomorrow night. Her sons are 22 and 23 so she doesn't plan on having any more but something serious must be going on. Unfortunately I had promised Brian a walk to Subway and he didn't want to wait. The weather is just too nice and cool in Texas to stay inside!

Skherb - sorry to hear about your fall. I am so glad you and DD are alright.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:39 PM   #28  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I just cheated -- pizza rolls. Oh well! Starting over, yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After vacation that is.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:02 PM   #29  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hey chicks just checking in before bed. I have managed 4 days OP. That is a record for me lately. I really need to get some pounds off because I am not fitting into anything smaller. The next size up would feel better and I could breath, but I refuse to go big. Well I must go time for bed and I need to tuck in dd. night chicks.
Closed Thread