South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 08:06 PM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Default Not SouthBeach related, just a question about a diet

Hi ladies!
I am sorry to being the topic off SB but I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Fat Flush diet? My roommate was saying he was going to try it and I thought I'd consult you guys and then get back to him with some opinions of a 3rd party
I haven't heard anything of it, I'd rather he try a diet like SB where you change your lifestyle but he's impulsive like that. I think half the billions the Diet Industry makes is from him
Anyway, sorry to go off topic. If anyone has anything though, I'd appreciate the reply!
-Usagi
Old 08-10-2004, 08:39 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Ooo ooo me me me! I tried flat flush, but I have to admit I gave up on it easily. It was a lot of work, more work than any diet I've ever seen. It is a very restrictive low carb diet, so much that it even restricts certain spices in the beginning. I didn't like it just because there were too many rules that didn't make sense.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:05 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Absolutely agree, nelie. VERY restrictive and a lot of work.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:17 PM   #4  

I did the FF diet before it was reconfigured and added all the vitamins. The original FF was VERY similar to Phase 1. But the new FF as displayed on ivillage is a lot of work. You can accomplish the same goals on Phase 1 of SBD without the added costs of vitamins, etc.

JMHO
Closed Thread