June Challenge Results

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • There are four more days to the end of June but some folks are leaving on vacations so feel free to post your results.
    "Just the facts, lady!" Remember I need to wade through it all to consolidate the results and questions and other comments make it harder.
  • June loss for me = 5.5 lbs. Missed my goal by .5 lb.

Too many holidays and birthdays and opportunities to eat out and misbehave in June! Sigh...will try harder in July.
  • June loss for me was exactly 10 pounds. I am disappointed because I was down another 1.4 pounds 2 days ago, but cheated on the program 2 days ago. It has cost me, but I have still managed to lose my 10.
  • I didn't even come close. I stayed the same.
  • i lost 3 a far cry from the 8 i was hoping for. no ones fault but my own though. on to bigger and better losses in july!!!!
  • No loss for me - I'm the same.
    I went up to 203 and then get serious and got back to 198 so you could say I lost (and gained) five pounds!
  • Started challenge: 151
    Goal: 143
    End challenge: 146

Missed goal by 3lbs.
  • 6lbs for me 2 from goal.
  • I am down 5. with all the graduation parties and cookouts lately I am surprised. Any loss is a good loss though.
  • I started June at 193 with a goal of 5 pounds. I'm now at 187 so I managed 6.
  • I lost 4 pounds in June.

My goal was 8.
  • Well, I am .6 up but am not counting it considering TOM arrives in 5 days!

Almost a maintain...

:::beats herself up and then moves on to July!:::
  • Quote: Well, I am .6 up but am not counting it considering TOM arrives in 5 days!

Almost a maintain...

:::beats herself up and then moves on to July!:::
    WAIT!!! According to my diet website tally, on June 2nd I weighed in at 201. Which means I technically lost 3 in total, right? [despite the fact that at one point I weight 197 and 195, but didn't maintain].

Or am I just kidding myself?
  • Jenne1017, what was your goal for June? I don't seem to have you on the list. And you are not just kidding yourself, I'm sure!
  • Started at 296. Now at 280. Lost 16 pounds. (I think I need to go see my doctor and maybe add in a fruit or carb to slow the loss, as much as it pains me. 4 pounds a week is not healthy!)