South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 05:15 PM   #1  

Default New Chick

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say that this looks like a wonderful website so far. A bit about myself: I am a busy college student, currently in my fourth year (I will graduate in December). A few weeks ago, I looked at the scale and realized that I have gained a whopping 30lbs since my freshman year. I'm not even sure when it crept up on me, but I suspect that many nights of beer and pizza with roommates and stress induced eating are to blame Every imaginable health problem runs in my family, and I don't want to carry this unhealthy lifestyle and extra weight along with me into the next phase of my life. Both of my parents have lost about 25 lbs on this diet and have kept it off easily. With that in mind, I hope that it will work just as well for me. I look forward to losing the weight and getting to know you all.

Tiger22
Old 07-05-2004, 05:52 PM   #2  

Welcome, tiger22! There's lots of info on the Frequently Asked Questions and Recipe sections and lots of people to offer support.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:15 PM   #3  
Conquering with SBD

Welcome.

It's good to hear that your parents are also on this eating plan. That way, at least at family gatherings you will have some support to be OP.

Best wishes for good success.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:24 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Beer and pizza will certainly do it! Welcome to the Beach and to a healthier you!
Old 07-06-2004, 08:07 AM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to the Beach, Tiger!
Old 07-06-2004, 08:08 AM   #6  
Traci

Welcome to the beach Tiger!
Closed Thread