Phase 1 Weigh-ins/Results

• Hi, I wanted to start a thread where we could post our results. There will be another thread for Phase 2 weigh-in/results. Phase 3 or maintenance can be started by anyone who wants to (if there is no interest, I may start one when I get there). Weigh-ins keep me honest and motivated. Even if I don't lose weight one week, I know that it may show up the next week.

I realize people start at different times and weigh-in different days. This Phase 1 thread will be used to post your weight at the end of your Phase 1 journey. If you are going by the book, that would be two weeks. Some people like to go further, therefore you can post how many weeks you were on Phase 1 and your results. You can also post week by week, as we will in phase 2. Look for the Phase 2 thread coming later today.

O.K., here's my results: 8 lbs. gone in 2 weeks. 2 inches gone from hips
    and 2 from the waist and 1/2 from thighs

You don't have to put in measurements, but you can if you want. I look forward to seeing your results!

Musicgal: 144/136/125
  • I started on Phase 1 on May 14, 2004 and stayed on until June 17, 2004. There were a couple of small cheats in there after the initial 2 weeks were completed, but, for the most part still conformed to Phase 2. Here are the results:

BEGINNING WT: 170.0 (as of 05/14)
    PRESENT WT: 151.6
    LBS LOST: 18.4
    LBS TO GOAL: 21.6
  • Hey, Sweet Tooth, I was on WW too and made Lifetime many (15) years ago. I guess that's why I feel a weigh-in is important! 18.4 lbs. gone in a little over a month is fantastic! Keep up the good work. I'll see ya at the Phase 2 thread!