South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 12:52 PM   #16  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hi chickies just a quick check in as it is quite time here and the kids are into a movie. DD is off computer grounding so of course I have to fight to get it. Anyway just wanted to pop in and say hello. I will read all the post later. Have a great day. Well I have to fly as quite time is starting to be loud time.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:12 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Back from the dentist. Thinngs are looking OK - I had major gum work done a few years ago and need to get re-checked every three months!

BUT....the railing in my closet decided to give up and fell off the wall while I was out! Now I definitely need to make decisions on which winter clothes to put away! I've been adding summer stuff without ditching winter stuff and ....... Maybe I'll just pitch it all and start over! Wouldn't that be fun? I'd miss my chenille robe and my tatty old jean shirt, however.

Harry and I are off to the foot clinic this afternoon for a check up and I will get the first of my four allergy shots. I get hayfever bigtime in August and a series of four Pollinex-R shots fixes me up just fine!

Have a super afternoon.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:34 PM   #18  

Hi - just popping in for a moment.

Sorry to say, I have fallen off and cannot even find the wagon to climb back on. Oh, how do you all do it when life is so stressful?

CAC - go to the doctor!!! My DH had poison ivy that got into his blood stream. Just a teeny bit of exposure starts full body (and I mean FULL) rashes.
Old 06-22-2004, 05:33 PM   #19  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Pebbles, you *can* do this!!! You just have to want it bad. You've already lost 24 pounds...that's incredible!!!

Can you walk into Ann Taylor each weekend and try on that size 10 as motivation? The sales people will get to know you and expect you and maybe that will help get you going? Life is busy, but your life is important enough to make the time. I'm sending lots of (((((((((((((((((((find a calm spot))))))))))))))) to you so you can figure this all out, make plans and find your joy!
Closed Thread