food network's " low carb and loving it"

• hi all,

has anyone watched Food Network's "Low Carb and Loving It " series.. i watched today and finally have an idea of how to cook spaghetti squash.. i guess you could say i am a visual learner. If you have this channel,it is worth a watch.
    Not exactly south beach friendly all the time, but many recipes can be south beachified
  • I am a Food Network addict, currently watching Calorie Commando. I love to bake, which is one of my downfalls, as a good baker tastes everything before she serves it. Most of their shows are aiming towards the healthier side now...except maybe Chocolate with Jaques Torres.
  • Yup, the show is really interesting! He made a key lime cheesecake that seems SBD friendly. Some of it is really off base for SBD, but it's a good show and pretty interesting. Hope I can see the spaghetti squash one...sounds fun! You can get the recipes at www.foodtv.com
  • I missed the first part of the show. Did he make the pizza crust from Soy flour? I was glad to see how to cook spaghetti squash also.
  • yes, low carb pizza was soy flour.. it looked wonderful! I did not even think to look on the website.. thanks for the reminder. I am so glad i found the show, i love variety in cooking!
  • I love the food net work when I remember to watch tv. I must find out when it is on and put a reminder on the computer.
  • I love Foodnetwork. I cater for dinner parties all the time, and everyone asks where I went to culinary school.

It's because in college I hated to study and sat in front of the TV for hours learning how to cook!!