3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh-In 5/8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/41732-weekly-weigh-5-8-a.html)

2BFIT1 06-08-2004 09:29 AM

Weekly Weigh-In 6/8

I only lost 2 pounds last week (Phase 1, week 1). I think it was too many pistachios and not enough water.
I'm ready for another week and will work extra hard on getting enough water and begin lifting some light weights again.

How did you do???

beachgal 06-08-2004 09:40 AM

Sil, did you mean 6/8? :)

Um, I'm not really sure how much I lost last week. I have it written down at home, but I think it was something like four pounds. I've been holding at 290, but it's my TOM, so you never know.

jenne1017 06-08-2004 11:49 AM

My TOM too. Holding off on the weigh in until it ends [it's been a week and a half already!!!!]. I do know I am back to 197's which was my low before I went off plan!

2BFIT1 06-08-2004 12:24 PM

Sorry about the date~fixed it :D

Natter 06-08-2004 01:21 PM

I've lost 2 pounds so far this month -- no complaints as long as that sucka is movin' on down :dancer:

beachgal 06-08-2004 02:26 PM

Natter, that is awesome!!! You are soooooo close to goal! :cp:

Now, tell me, scale ho that I am, how you get your weight down to the hundreths!!! *drool* :lol:

pebbles396 06-08-2004 02:38 PM

Ok girls, weighed this morning. 212.4 which means I dropped 11.6 pounds since the beginning of the month. Which is nothing shy of AMAZING in my book.

I have 1.4 pounds until I get back to where I was before we started to remodel. Then - I can start doing the real work.

Natter 06-08-2004 03:44 PM

Pebbles, that is radical cool! Every time one of us loses a pound, my sister moves her finger and thumb up and down like a little pump and goes, "Eek-eek, Eek-eek." That's our hearts working better. So "Eek-eek" to you :lol:

pebbles396 06-08-2004 03:48 PM

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

Ok ladies looks like the final painting will be finished this weekend. I'll love to show off all this crazy hard work on the kitchen. Maybe that's where I'll do my pictures of me losing weight. In the kitchen. Somehow that would have seemed ironic when I was doing all the crazy diets - taking weight loss pics in the kitchen.

Thank goodness for south beach.
Natter- before I got engaged I used to take my fingers and say Diamond. My DH still thinks it's funny. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of th eek eek.

beachgal 06-08-2004 03:57 PM

Eek-eek! I LOVE it!!! That is awesome!!! :D Can't wait to tell my mom and DH!

CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss, Pebbles! :cp: :cheer: :high: :cp:

I would *love* to see pics of the kitchen, Pebbles. I bet it is amazing!!! (<--um, can you tell that I like punctuation?)

I know what you mean...pics of you in the kitchen sounds very ironic, but I think right now, it makes perfect sense! Bring 'em on, Pebbles!

2BFIT1 06-09-2004 09:10 AM

Pebbles~~BIG congrats on your weight loss :cp: That's fantastic!!
(I'm still in kitchen envy.)