South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 08:05 PM   #1  
Tiffanie

Default bored already?!

it's day 3 on the beach...and i'm still having cravings for sweets and bread. not only that...but i'm already getting bored of the food choices! HELP! heh
Old 05-24-2004, 08:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Oh my word hun how can you get bored?? there are so many great veggies and thats what I ate the most of when I started. Salads, asperagus, brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower you name it!! Mushrooms were also a big one for me I sauteed them in some I can't believe its not butter spray mmmmmm. Also I started stuffing my chicken breasts my favorite one so far is chicken stuffed with zucchini and baked in zesty light italian dressing! mmmm another one I like to do is stuffed with a piece of part skim string cheese topped with sauteed mushrooms.

I found the more I experimented with the food the more fun I had! I look forward to making new meals all the time Have fun with it girl!! You can do it!!

Michelle
Old 05-24-2004, 08:53 PM   #3  

Default food choices

Hi,

Really SBD seems to have many more choice and ways to vary things than most other diets I've been on. I like to make chilli with ground lean turkey or beef, tomatoes and tom. sauce and some pinto beans. (allow for only 1/3 to
1/2 cup of beans per serving though). I grind my own chilli pods in the blender, add garlic powder, cumin, or whatever seasonings you like. It's pretty delicious and filling.

I know how you feel; I'm on day 5. It took a lot of creative thinking to come up with some yummy meals. You could try the recipe section here at the beach. They have some really good sounding recipes that I'm sure gonna try. Whatever it takes....I've got to change my eating style, cause it is VERY
obvious that my regular eating style is serving me very well. Hang in there;
It gets better.

debido
Old 05-24-2004, 08:56 PM   #4  

Default correction!

It is VERY obvious that my regular eating style is NOT serving me very well.

debido
Old 05-24-2004, 09:09 PM   #5  
Tiffanie

thanks for the ideas! i will definitely try some of the stuffed chicken ideas, and i love chili (as does my boyfriend...who's a picky eater, which makes it difficult sometimes). i forgot that i could make chili, with just a few minor changes!
Closed Thread