What are some good high fibre foods?

• I know legumes (beans etc..) are high fibre but are there any others? I was told that it can help with the weight loss. I really just dont' feel like eating metamucil. lol. currently i have black beans, lentil soup and edename (soy beans) as my more fibrey items in the diet. would love some new suggestions! thanks!
  • How about Fiber One, All-Bran or Uncle Sam's? It looks to me as if you may be getting loads of fibre already. Have you run your food through ww.Fitday.com? 20-30 grams of fibre per day is recommended. Be sure to drink lots of water or you'll need Liquid Plumber!
  • You can also sprinkle some ground flax on your food. Excellent source of Omega-3!!
  • the orange Metamucil is not bad ellis. That is what I drink and it even kind of substitutes for orange juice in the AM. There is some bad taste when you finish it but otherwise, it's good! I use a bit more water and about 4 ice cubes with it and constantly stir so as not to get all lumpy!
  • I take the pill form of Metamucil but Ican't say it is helping in "that"dept. if you know what I mean and I am in Phase 2