New Pork New Pork

• Well since I have been back from New York, my bad old eating habits are back too. I have been awful and have paid for it. I have GAINED

Gained back just over 5 pounds. But I am not letting this stop me from my goal to lose. I bought way too many new clothes to let this just sit there. So I am not going to see these pounds as obstacles. I started back on Phase 1 today and plan on getting my hiney back on the bike and gym. Two weeks of eating whatever I could fit in my face is enough. And actually I am kinda suprized it was not more with all I have been eating. You all would gasp in horror!!!! But my trip was great and the experiences were wonderful. My anxieties are less now so my focus can be back on the goal.

So who has a challenge going I can get in?????
  • There is a May Challenge - see the sticky. PM me if you want to hop in on it.
  • Welcome back RubensMuse! Don't be ashamed of what you ate on your trip. Be proud of yourself that you have the mindfulness to hop back on the right track!! I'm proud of you.
  • New Pork....way funny
    Great play on words. I think I wouldn't have been a good girl either.

You'll do great. Starting back on phase 1 will be good. Let us know how the cravings go. I'm curious to know how rapidly they come back when you eat off program for a week or so.

good luck, remember the new clothes!
  • Let me tell you, at first when I started eating OFF plan, I felt it mostly in my, er, bowels. No not BOWLS, you know, the old hiney-ho. But then the cravings started and would not let go. Once a pastery entered, I wanted more. Once a Bagel passed my lips with Walnut Honey cream cheese, another was soon to follow. Today was kinda tough actually. I wanted to go off plan pretty bad, but diet rootbeer is helping and string cheese has been helpful too. I can honestly say, craving wise, this time it is harder to temper. Also, I noticed while on the high carbs and sweets, that in addition to more potty (not pee either) times. I also had oily skin and pimples. And I hardly ever get pimples. This week is going to be tough, I can feel it, but I want the 5 back off quickly and then I am hitting it really hard for the rest of it. My 2 month goal is to be in the 2teens by early July. That is 14 pounds. Crap let's just say 15. Then I will go for 5 pounds a month after that. More would be great, but that will be my minumum and starting the weights again will effect the scale part too. That way by the beginning of next year 40 pounds will hopefully be gone. That will leave me 20 more to go.

*sigh* God I think I hear the whispering of a Reeses Peanut Butter....GIVE ME STRENGTH......bike ride bike ride!!!! And no I won't ride the bike to the store

Hugs you you all!!!
  • Oh and has anyone bought the new cookbook? Is it any good???