Has anyone found their skin improved on the beach?

• I've only just started but today i swear my skin looked awesome. I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or makeup was good today, but the complexion was just much nicer. any similar experiences?
  • I noticed that, too, Pika.
  • Yup, me, too. I was having a terrible time with "allergies"...my face looked like I had the measles...but lately, it's looked really clear and smooth. Even had a patient tell me I couldn't be in my forties because I don't have crow's feet!
  • Same here. I attributed it to the water I've been slogging down. Some of the wrinkles are too deep to disappear LOL, but the crows' feet have smoothed out. A friend noticed or I probably wouldn't have.

On a similar note, losing almost 50 lbs. has made my facial skin look sort of saggy. I am no spring chicken, Ladies, but I don't need this. Will it improve or do I just have to accept it?
  • It's the all new beautiful you, Jo. Just smile a lot.
  • Oh Ellis, hate to say it, but the deep wrinkles ARE from smiling a lot..............Jo
  • I thought it was the water, but as I've been off plan for two months I keep drinking tons of water. It's the food too I think.

Kind of a neat side affect though?
  • Jo, those are the best kind, and nothing to kick at. I'm getting them, too.
  • Yep, but could be due to the water or the long walks in the sun every morning. I have that tanned look!
  • Most definitely. I don't get those monthly minor breakouts anymore!
  • I definitely think it has to do with the food. I would experience mild acne on my jawline (I'm 30, not 13!!) and it has disappeared since starting the SBD. Water helps but I've always consumed a lot of water . I really think the food has a lot to do with it!!

start: 382
    current : 357
    almost 4 weeks on the SBD!