2nd day on the beach, still going strong!

• Well this morning i weighed myself and after one day on the beach i lost a whole pound. i'm so happy!!! considering i've been working out regulary and trying to watch what i eat and accomplished nothing! one pound is huge for me! hope it continues!

had almost same menu as yesterday. have no desire to cheat at all since i really wanna succeed at SBD and see what kinda difference it can make.

oh a question. some suggested i check if the marinade is ok with carbs. how can i tell if its bad or good?

been having a few extra (SB approved of course) snacks (sunflower seeds AND pistachios) since i'm going to the gym tonight. can't wait to weight myself tomorrow.

yay!
  • Wait'll it's been a week -- you're not gonna believe it
  • Do you still have the package? How many carbs are in it?
  • i do!
    1 table spoon = 9 calories and 2.1 grams of carbs. is the carbs too high?
    Quote: Do you still have the package? How many carbs are in it?
  • It's rather high, Pika. But don't let it spoil your day. I'm sure it won't make much of a difference. (just don't do it again )
  • should i be aiming for under 1 carbs in sauces etc? anyways i had the chicken last night, tonight and tomorrow so i'm hoping that by stretching it out it won't make a huge difference. but thanks for the heads up!

Quote: It's rather high, Pika. But don't let it spoil your day. I'm sure it won't make much of a difference. (just don't do it again )
  • How much are you using? If you are only using one or two servings, spread out over a few meals, then it should be fine. You gotta have some flavor on your foods, ya know what I mean?