South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 06:41 PM   #1  
Believe it & Achieve it

Red face I need to be bold and confess!

O.k. here goes (we need a confession booth! lol)

I have been Off plan the last three days. Well more like, Wed I was good until we went to Subway. I was NOT prepared for the bread to hit me like a ton of bricks and I was sooo hungry, so we got these delicious hamburgers to fill up on from this mom and pop store.

Yesterday was my birthday so I was already planning on being naughty.....and well I was VERY naughty.

I was gonna go back to phase 1 today and breakfast went well and then the rest of the day went downhill after that. By the time I made it home at 3 pm (which was not planned was supposed to be home hours before) I was starving and so what did I grab? The last to peices of cheese pizza from yesterday and a HUGE piece of bd cake.

Now I have to tell you what I did with the rest of the cake because we ended up with 2 bd cakes for me. I took the big one that was given to us for free and with a great BIG burst of motivation I threw it to our pot belly pigs . Has anyone seen pigs on a sugar high? It's not pleasent. I took the smaller cake cut it up and put it in the freezer out on the back porch (out of site out of mind for me) for the kids to have on occasion

The rest of my day will be OP and tommorow I am going back to phase 1. Now why am I posting this? To MAKE SURE I go back to phase 1 tommorow no ifs, ands or buts about it!
Old 11-14-2003, 08:41 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sweetie, we've all been there. You have confessed. Go and sin nor more. (Note that there is no penance imposed - you've already done it!)
Old 11-14-2003, 09:06 PM   #3  
WW Moderator

I bet you feel much better now that you said it! Good luck getting back on track. I bet you will be ok tomorrow, because you know a ton of people are going to look at this thread tomorrow night and see how you did.

Just kidding - we're all here for you! Good luck getting back on track, you can do it!!
Old 11-14-2003, 09:25 PM   #4  
Believe it & Achieve it

Yes, and that is exactly why I posted LOL!

It was actually quite liberating to throw that cake to Shilo and Pumba, I felt really good about it and the pigs enjoyed that cake!
Old 11-15-2003, 05:09 AM   #5  
Mous

Know that this was only "time" lost.

You CAN and WILL get back on track because you WANT too.

Good for you for knowing that health is important.

ME
Closed Thread