3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Star light star bright at the Beach DAILY Monday (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/32552-star-light-star-bright-beach-daily-monday.html)

LADY WINDSONG 09-29-2003 06:06 AM

Star light star bright at the Beach DAILY Monday

http://angelwinks.net/images/gmpod/gmpod30.jpg

This is what we used to say at night when we saw the first star of the night.

If you had a wish just for yourself what would it be?

Do you ever think of yourself first?

Do you regard yourself as important, valued, needed?

We need to remember that we get what we give.
If we give a smile we get one back.
If we are upbeat we pass it on.
If we like and love ourselves we get positive feedback.

REMEMBER to take time out, look at the stars and make a wish JUST FOR YOU.

Have a great day.

Off to the eye doctor and I am nervous.

:):):)

Marcie :flame:

Ruthxxx 09-29-2003 06:18 AM

Oh, Marcie, I wish you an excellent report from your eye doctor!

And thanks for the reminder to value myself more.

LADY WINDSONG 09-29-2003 06:22 AM

Thank you.

YOU ARE VALUED, Ruth :)

ellis 09-29-2003 07:36 AM

Marcie, I hope all goes well with the eye doctor. Love, hugs and prayers. :grouphug:

Deets 09-29-2003 09:21 AM

Dear Marcie......

My thoughts and prayers will be with you today. May you

have positive news at the Dr. today with your eyes. Here's

a hug to let you know how much we care!:grouphug:

Regarding our topic today......

I really do think it's important to think of ourselves more

often, and to value ourselves as important in the whole picture

instead of putting everyone else first in our lives.

I picked up a book the other day while looking for a new

novel to read at the book store. I bought it because it sounded

like a good topic for our new WOL. It's called, "Imagine A

Woman In Love With Herself." It's all about honoring ,

cherishing, and loving yourself. To find the beauty within is

the journey.

Have a great day on the Beach, Buddies!
Hugs to you all.....:grouphug:
~Sharon:flow2:

frannymae 09-29-2003 10:12 AM

Grandma Marcie-Sending tons of good thoughts your way...can you feel the good energy? :love: Let us know how your doctors appointment goes! Such a sweet message today. It is so easy to get caught up in life and to forget our own worth. Especially when we make bad choices or don't progress the way we would like...somehow we are our own worst critics! While we really should be are own staunchest allies!

Sharon, you'll have to share some good stuff from your new book...it sounds like just the ticket!

Off to boot camp...have a wonderful day...and remember that each and every one of you is valued and loved! :grouphug:

Rowan Bailey 09-29-2003 10:21 AM

Marcie,
Good luck today with your doctors appointment....we are all with you and sending you love and light!!!

Lizziepie 09-29-2003 10:39 AM

Marcie: All is going to be well with your eye Doc. I can just feel it.
I have always like to wish on the first star. Many years ago, while in my first life and counseling we had to read a book called 'The Art of Selfishness' I can't remember much now, but do know that it discussed that we often have to think more about ourselves and our selfworth. Thanks for the reminder.

My date with the MM this morning was positive. I have just broken into the 160's.. Now going back to Phase 2, has me wondering about some things. Do you all eat the mid a.m. and p.m. snacks on Phase 2. Somehow I just fear that it will be too much food. I do not want to go up anymore.

Sharon: You did well with the MM. What have you done about the snacks?

Hi everyone. I'm off for some me time with a massage. :cloud9:
Lizzie

frannymae 09-29-2003 10:45 AM

Lizzie, WTG with the MM! :balloons: About the snacks: I think Dr. A says that you shouldn't need them once you get into phase 2? So I would cut them out, or maybe cut out one of them? I know I don't eat snacks too often anymore...just don't feel the need.

dentrassi 09-29-2003 10:54 AM

Marcie-Hope everything goes well at the eye doctor's today. With all the good vibes coming your way it SHOULD be fine!!!

J&LMOM 09-29-2003 11:04 AM

Beautiful Marcie -
You grace my computer with loving messages every morning and make me feel all warm and fuzzy! You make us all feel so warm and fuzzy! :love:

I found this (from American Greetings) and wanted to share it with you and the rest of the gals. It goes with your message for today!

Let's promise to take as good care of ourselves as we do the people we love.

Let's promise to fight stress with laughter and keep wellness a priority, with good choices, regular check-ups, and finding time to pamper ourselves, too --

Because we're worth every minute we spend on ourselves.

Best wishes for a successful and positive eyedoctor appt. today! Please let us know how it goes! Keep positive!
Hugs to everyone, :grouphug:

Ms24Gal 09-29-2003 12:31 PM

Mornin ladies! Another start of a new week :) Guess what I'm going to do today? I am leaving at noon from work to go and look for a bedroom set! I am sooooo excited. We're also going to see about getting new carpeting in the living room, dining room and hallway. We figure the bedrooms can wait. :D

Hope y'all have a good day!

sflake 09-29-2003 04:35 PM

Marcie :goodvibes: and a big (((hug))) hope all goes well.

LADY WINDSONG 09-30-2003 06:07 AM

You ALL are my stars.

Thank you.

Marcie :flame: