South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-27-2021, 03:38 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

It is super hot here today and I oversleep so no morning walk for me. I do hope I can go for a walk in the evening, I haven't met my 10K steps in a few days now. At lunchtime, I took the dog for his temperament test at the pet hotel he is going to stay at. He did pretty well. I'm so happy we found a new place for him and that he likes it too.

MJMS- So happy to hear that you reach a new low, well done!
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 09:43 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 206/173.8/140

Good Wednesday morning! Today's weight was the same as yesterday. Still that same bump up. I guess my weight Monday must have been a little dehydration since it is still the same and I have been pretty well on plan. I guess I'll just keep pushing forward. Not trying certainly didn't help! Today I have a grocery pickup. It seems that more and more they are out of the items that I ordered. It's strange because it was better last year in the middle of the pandemic. I guess it is time to try a different store or do more of my shopping in person.

Muffin, I am so glad that you have everything for your dog settled and that you can go away and not have to worry about him. They do become one of your family, don't they? And this hot weather does make getting any exercise outside really difficult. It's been so humid and hazy here that it is even difficult to breathe and I imagine that it is the same where you are. Hang in there, with all the back to school ads, I guess fall can't be far behind!

Have a great on-plan, Beachy Day everyone!
MJMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 10:44 AM   #153  

Good morning, I have been having pain in my right upper leg since Monday but wasn't too bad. Yesterday was more intense but I was walking just fine, I even went for a night walk and met my 10K steps goal. When I went to sleep it was very painful to just get into the bed and I could barely sleep because of the pain. This morning DH took me to the ER because it was very painful and could barely walk and sitting in the car was a nightmare. I got some meds at the ER which help a bit but I'm still in pain. They did a scan to make sure it wasn't a blood clot but thankfully it looks good. The doctor thinks is more muscle-related. I'm back home and need to follow up with my primary doctor. I do hope I will get better before Saturday so we don't have to cancel the mini-vacation.
For now, I guess I will be resting most of the time and hoping the pain meds and muscle relaxant will help.

MJMS- Hang in there you might see a big drop in the scale when you less expected. I have never use grocery pickup, I usually like to touch every veggie to make sure looks good. I do know that our grocery store is kind of light on certain items, maybe there is a shortage.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Old 07-28-2021, 04:25 PM   #154  

Oh, Muffin! I am so sorry to hear that you are in such pain! I hope that you can get into your primary doctor quickly. Thank goodness it isn't something awful like a clot! Isn't it especially upsetting when you can't even figure out how you caused the pain? I sure hope that you can find some relief soon!
Old 07-29-2021, 10:11 AM   #155  

good morning ladies, i had a period of doing horrible again. back on the wagon-day 3. i hate messing up. how are you ladies doing?
lisaward4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 10:54 AM   #156  

Good morning,

Lisaward- I'm happy to see you are back. Everyone messes up, what is important is that you keep trying and not giving up.

I had a better day yesterday. The meds are helping so the pain is not as bad. I just don't know how could I hurt a muscle if I haven't done anything to it
Old 07-29-2021, 12:41 PM   #157  

It's a good day today! Muffin is feeling less pain and Lisaward is back and on day 3! I'm so glad that you are feeling better Muffin and congrats to Lisa for getting right back to it. I hate those bumps in the road whether they are diet or health related but the important thing is getting back to eating as healthily as we can manage and moving when we are able. My weight is still holding, so no loss, but no gain either. One of these days the scale gods will smile on me again. I had a haircut this morning and it feels good to get it shaped up. It was feeling heavy and the ends were getting fuzzy. My hairdresser is a sweetheart, always makes you feel welcome and does a good job. Maybe I should weigh myself again. That 1 1/2 inches might count for a few ounces lost! Or, maybe not...

Hope everyone has a sunshiny day today
Old 07-30-2021, 09:40 AM   #158  

TGIF! I'm showing a measly 2 tenths of a pound down in July. I still have one more day, so I hope I can bump that up a little bit more. Too many off plan snacks and portions that are too big. But, overall my eating is better and healthier that it has been, so that's a plus! I can't believe July is almost done. It's been a hot one and has gone by quickly!

Muffin, I hope your pain is improving and that you got into your doctor before your mini vacation. Enjoy and have a safe trip!

How is your weekend shaping up Lisaward? Right now mine is pretty quiet. I think I need to check the weather and the local events and make some plans.
Have a great day on the Beach, everybody! Drop in and join us for a chat
Old 07-30-2021, 07:02 PM   #159  

I almost forgot to post today. Pain is at 3 today, so mini-vacation is still on I did not do much today but I was able to move more, and I'm grateful for that

MJMS- I hope you are able to find some fun stuff to do this weekend.
Lisaward- how was your day?
Old 07-31-2021, 07:59 AM   #160  

good morning ladies. just want to thank you both for being here. you both are an inspiration. you both are moving and fighting everyday.. you post whether doing well or struggling. i am learning alot from you. i appreciate you both very much! thank you

@--->---->------- web rose for you both!!

i joined a gym within walking distance from my home yesterday. i tried the piyo but my flexibility stinks. we are going to do a monday night class to work on that.
it also has a beautiful pool, lots of different classes, and tons of equipment. the covid rates seem to be going up around here. i am vaccinated but i still have my workout room upstairs. i was doing free classes on zoom but the instructors i like are doing less classes as the gyms are open. i also used youtube-tons of stuff on there. i am happy i have a backup plan in case things get bad again.

weighed myself today. wasnt horrible but considering the junk i binged on i think i did well. i am still down 7 pounds from starting. we have a cruise planned in april. i got married last august but could not have the reception i wanted due to covid. bein on a cruise having to wear a swim suit and a cocktail dress or fitting back onto my wedding gown that i bought for last august is incentive enough to keep going. i am feeling uncomfortable in my skin. time to get back to where i liked what i saw.

have a good day ladies. heading to the gym shortly. thank you again for being amazing.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:03 AM   #161  

just a suggestion? since tomorrow is aug 1st what about a new sbd weigh in thread for aug and sept? would it be ok if i started it? what do you ladies think?

Old 07-31-2021, 08:21 AM   #162  

Good Saturday Morning,
Thank you for the rose Lisaward! And congratulations on your marriage! I am so sorry that you missed out on the wedding that you planned. It has been a very tough and very sad year and a half. How wonderful that you are planning on a cruise! I can understand why you are particularly eager to feel good in your skin. And the new gym sounds awesome! It sounds like August is going to start out really well for you. for keeping that 7 pounds gone forever! BTW, if you would like to start and August/September thread, go right ahead. I think that we will need one. Maybe a few more people will join us?

Muffin, sorry that the pain is at a 3, but so happy that it is better enough to head out on your mini-vacation! Have a wonderful time!

The scale is up a tiny bit again. Fluctuations, I know, but I was hoping to be down for the last day of the month. Bah! Tomorrow starts a new month and I actually seem to do a little better in the fall when the weather begins to cool for exercise motivation, so maybe August will be my month to drop a nice chunk! Today is my vegetable delivery day, so that's a good beginning.
Everyone reading, have a great day!

Old 07-31-2021, 08:48 AM   #163  

Good morning, happy Saturday everyone!

Lisaward- Congrats on joining the gym! 7lbs for July is a huge win
A weigh-in thread is a great idea. Also, feel free to start a new one for the meals and activity too.

I had a great night's sleep and wake up with lots of energy I really dislike taking meds, but this time I am super grateful for them. We are planning on leaving around noon after we drop our dog at his doggie hotel. The idea is to stay away from all social media so we can relax and enjoy the beach so I will probably no going to check/post here until Wednesday.

I weigh in this past Tuesday and I was so happy because I was 3lbs down for the month. However, this morning I was up 3.5lbs

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Old 09-16-2021, 06:34 AM   #164  

true fact
Fao202 is offline   Reply With Quote