South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 11-26-2020, 08:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Default Where is everyone?

Pearlrose Ohio Dreamer Ceneri Beth19 Lexxiss how is everyone doing? I hope you all are ok.

I believe the last time I posted here was mid-year of 2018 since then I been struggling to stay on track (losing and gaining the same 10lbs) My pain is worse and I haven't been able to exercise in the last 6months I started physical therapy 2months ago to help with back and ankle pain and even though I still can exercise, I am doing much better. I know if I lose weight is going to be better so here I am, ready to start all over again.

I have gained some weight and I am planning on starting Phase 1 on Monday. I was wondering if any of you still following SBD. I will do my best to post my meals here in the forum for accountability.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/194/150

Height: 5'3

Welcome back, Muffin! This is a time when we all have to regroup and get back on plan. I hope some other South Beachers join in. Good luck to you!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Hi Carol, thanks. Are you following SBD?
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/194/150

Height: 5'3

No Muffin, I do not follow SB. I try to keep carbs and sugar low but otherwise I eat what I want doing portion control and eating in an 8 hour window. It seems that once I have to eliminate something from my diet I start to crave it. LOL. There used to be a nice group here on SB. I don't know where everyone went!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 01:53 PM   #5  

good afternoon everyone. i have been looking for a forum that was active with people following south beach diet. i am glad you guys are here. i am not following it currently right now but plan on starting on phase one and exercise after new years. so happy that people are on here. looking forward to getting to know all of you thru your posts!!
lisaward4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 01:54 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Pearlrose Ohio Dreamer Ceneri Beth19 Lexxiss how is everyone doing? I hope you all are ok.

I believe the last time I posted here was mid-year of 2018 since then I been struggling to stay on track (losing and gaining the same 10lbs) My pain is worse and I haven't been able to exercise in the last 6months I started physical therapy 2months ago to help with back and ankle pain and even though I still can exercise, I am doing much better. I know if I lose weight is going to be better so here I am, ready to start all over again.

I have gained some weight and I am planning on starting Phase 1 on Monday. I was wondering if any of you still following SBD. I will do my best to post my meals here in the forum for accountability.
hey muffin! how are you doing on phase one? keep us posted please.
lisaward4 is offline   Reply With Quote