South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-01-2019, 11:04 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default December 2019 South Beach Daily Thread

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!

Crazy it's December already. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I got on the scale and I think I had one two many pieces of apple pie. Back to it have the rest of the month to get back on track. I did all of my shopping for Christmas already. Now just waiting for everything to arrive. I did take DD2 to the mall on black Friday and got some new sheets for the beds.

Have a great week everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:19 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks for starting up us, Pearlrose.

I had a great time at Thanksgiving. We went to the senior facility where my parents live and several extended family members were also able to join us. The scale is up a bit but I will do my best to get back on track and undo the gain before the next holiday. I've got a lot of my shopping done but need to start in on the decorating. The boxes are stacked in the guest room and ready to go!

I am thankful that we are missing the storm that is gripping so much of the northeast; just a few inches of snow here.

Have a good day everyone!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:25 AM   #3  

Good morning,

Thought I would check in, I have just been maintaining weight this week, too many events happening so I will just try to maintain and jump back on it first of the year. With the cold weather knees have been a bit achy but not too bad, guess I am getting used to having the constant ache. Well official transition at work happened yesterday, it was sad to see a lot of colleagues go. Today is the go live I only have to be on two calls unless something crazy happens which I don't think it will.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:16 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

I’m back to the point where I can’t login from my desktop computer. Only my phone.

I’m busy trying to get everything organized. Kirk’s daughter comes in a week from tomorrow to spend the holidays with him and I leave a week from Sunday to go back to Florida.

I have been seriously tracking my food and I am coming down 1 pound per week right now. I would like to see that continue through the holidays. I am sending a bike to Key West so I can get a lot of exercise and I’m committed to not going crazy with the food.

That’s about it here. We are supposedly getting a big dump of snow this weekend. I hope not. Oh well.

Keep on trucking everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 12:40 PM   #5  

Good morning,

Getting read to head out to stock up before tomorrows storm comes. December is going by quickly. Still in maintaining mode for now.

Debbie glad you are making progress, glad you are getting to spend a lot of time with your brother.

to Beth and Cenari
Old 12-16-2019, 11:57 AM   #6  

Good morning chicks.
We had a weather transition this weekend: sun to rain to sleet to snow. Later this week it will be VERY cold but I can't complain since December has been fairly gentle so far.

I am looking forward to the kids coming home for the holidays; DS2 will arrive this weekend. I have my decorations up and my shopping (mostly) done but have only begun wrapping presents. That is my big chore over the next few days.

Food is okay and my weight is maintaining (other than the normal daily fluctuations). I will try to lose a bit more after the first of the year.

Debbie, good to hear from you. I am glad you are able to spend so much time with your brother.
Cenari, how is the new house coming?
Pearlrose, is the job transition pretty much done? Did your responsibilities change much?

Have a good day all.
Old 12-18-2019, 04:41 PM   #7  

Good afternoon,

We had two days of snow, Sunday and Monday, we got about 8 inches of snow. Its cold so it has not melted yet. Our new doggie loves it, me not so much lol. Still maintaining here.

Beth, the job transition is done, ended on December 7th. My responsibilities were supposed to change but much of my old job came with me and my co-worker, so we are working through getting more help.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-18-2019, 11:46 PM   #8  

and thanks
goodft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 12:33 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 194/170/135

Height: 5'4"

Merry Christmas, chicks!
I just wanted to do a quick check in. This month has been a bit crazy. It started with a week with our 9mo grandson right after Thanksgiving. I loved every minute, but it was exhausting.
Once back home, we were in no mood to decorate. So I slapped a fresh wreath on the door & called it done. We aren't hosting anything this year & leaving again Sunday for the holiday week with family in OH & on the way.
I'm eyeing gifts to wrap now & wondering how all will fit in the car. I did have some sent to destinations & will wrap most there.
The interior walls are up on the house in progress & many decisions made the past couple weeks. It's been fun! The tile was a little stressful & overwhelming. The builder sent us to Lowes to choose, but we figured it out & even stayed under budget.
My weight is up a couple #s. I'll be back in Jan to get on track, with an exercise plan for 2020. No excuses. I know the SB food plan now, so that part will be easy (famous last words..lol).
May you all enjoy many Blessings & Peace this season and into the New Year✌🎄🥂
Ceneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #10  

Merry Christmas everyone,

I am working this week but going to DD1 tomorrow in the early afternoon and we are spending the night.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 12-26-2019, 04:43 PM   #11  

Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day, and Happy Hanukah, whichever you are celebrating!

Just wanted to say hello. I am in celebration mode this week but will be back on track on the 1st. (as I suspect the rest of you are )

Safe travels to those of you on the road! Enjoy your family time.