South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 08-28-2019, 05:23 PM   #31  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

Busy week again, food has slipped again trying to do my best to make good choices. Found out the other person did get the mgr position but it is looking pretty good that me and my other co worker will get positions under him, just waiting on the call from HR to offer. Hopefully will have good news by end of week to report. Still waiting on doc for knee. Our water heater sprung a leak so I had to get a bunch of quotes but getting it replaced on Friday, can't believe ours lasted for 22 years.

Cenari enjoy your travels
Beth glad you are making good food choices, I have been more of phase 3 instead of 1.5 this past week

Have a wonderful evening.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:44 AM   #32  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

along time since Iíve checked in. Sorry. I still focus on good food choices. Just busy.

Beth, Summer is winding down here, as well. I have lots of cherry tomatoes in the greenhouse but my cucumber blossoms all fizzled while I was away. Potatoes and corn are looking good this year.

Rose, thatís a long time for a hot water heater. At least they are easy to replace and not too expensive. Iím glad to hear you are finally hearing some word with the job situation. Itís been a long and frustrating road. Same with your knee. My sister is investigating stem cell for her shoulder. Iím just trying not to injure anything new right now.

Ceneri, I hope this hurricane doesnít spoil your plans. Good for you recording a wait to close to your low. My weight had really shut up when I got back from the trip and yesterday I was down 6 pounds. I think travel really affects things.

I was in Key West last week. Got back late Monday then had to go into full gear to get Kirk to the airport yesterday. Made some stops along the way and picked up some fresh organic produce Iím going to do a little canning today. Peaches, which I make with agave instead of sugar, salsa and pickles, so far. Iím trying to reduce my use of so-called recyclables,

since it seems itís getting more difficult to determine if they are really recycled or not. Iím starting this morning with pickles since they are the easiest. Iím going to have to go to the laundromat soon as I have a repair person coming. Back to work tomorrow at the restaurant.

Id best get moving. Think I will change into my clean clothes and be ready to head to the laundromat when I get the call. Sometimes I get the call 45 minutes early and other times heís already there.

Enjoy these last few days of August. Hard to believe my official summer is over.

Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:59 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning (still is here),

I wanted to let everyone know I did get the position am happy about that. Will still be doing current role until Dec 6 when transition occurs but don't have to worry now. Got a call from knee doc as well and my insurance will not cover the shot so I need to see what the medication costs in Canada and see if it is too expensive to purchase. New supplement has been helping but still have to take tylenol and motrin in low dose.

Debbie sounds like you have been super busy, hard to believe that it is the end of the summer.

This weekend will be helping my son and his gf move into their new house

Have a great weekend.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote