South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 08-21-2018, 07:19 PM   #61  

Height: 5' 7"

Good evening,

Back from a busy day in office today, nothing on the agenda this evening other watching some shows. Just finished walking the doggie for her evening walk.

Debbie Lily is so cute, did you all get back yet.

Beth it's starting to feel a bit like fall around here, we are getting cooler for sure

Cenari, I used to be more crafty back when I stayed home and ran a home daycare for a few years but since I went back to work haven't been as much only occasionally.

Have a wonderful evening
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:43 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 194/170/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!
Yesterday was stressful, but could have been much worse. Taking my car in for service & inspection became an all day event, starting with the 2hr drive there. The car had some issues we wanted the dealer the look at. That part was fine, but the heavy traffic, downpours & remains of a mudslide blocking 2 highway lanes left this driver very rattled by the time I got home.
My vegs of the day consisted of a v8 & olives later (in my vodka). Not good, I know. Today will be better.
On a fun note, my new yarn came & DD1's requested next throw will be gorgeous! Think teal blue w specks alpaca blend.
Here's to easy, stress free, op days for all!
Ceneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #63  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks.
The rain came yesterday afternoon and is still here so today will be an inside type of day. I think DH and I will go to the home improvement store and start to price out some repairs/upgrades we would like to do on the house. I will try to motivate myself to do some exercise inside this afternoon and I might make some sort of SB dessert. I'm thinking cheesecakes. (I like the recipe in the P1 recipe section but I do it for dessert rather than breakfast) I always make them in muffin cups so they are already portion-controlled.

https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bre...heesecake.html

Cenari, that sounds like quite the day! Hope you have a low-stress knitting kind of day today.

Have a good day, chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:04 PM   #64  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

Lily and I got home about 3pm yesterday afternoon. It was a 12 hr drive with overnight in Witchita. She is doing fine . We are having a laid back day today...did get a few things accomplished at laundromat this morning. We are napping in between friends who are in line to meet the new pup.
Ive been wanting chicken wings for weeks now so had some for lunch with fresh tomatoes and sliced cucumber to counteract the offense. I find sometimes if the craving persists it’s good to reasonably indulge then move on.

Both pups are on the bed with us and I’m going to make the master Alaska list-what I need to take and also what needs to be done pre-trip.

Ceneri, hope today is less stressful.

Beth, are you starting to think of the time you might sell your home?

Rose, is your pup a Cocker? Lucky to get nice walks! (Both of you)

Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:37 PM   #65  

Good afternoon,

Well just got back from chasing the dog, she wanted out and I had just walked her so I put her out on the line for a few minutes, she is an escape artist she can wiggle out of her harness quick. She had a grand time being loose. Nothing else going on almost done with my workday, just waiting to send out one report.

Cenari I think we have all had days like those for sure.

Beth I need to get going on my home projects again, the excessive heat did not motivate me.

Debbie glad you are back home with Lily and getting settled. My dog is a terrier/beagle mix we believe, have had her for 9 years now and we don't know her age just that she was an adult when we got her.

Have a great evening
Old 08-23-2018, 09:30 AM   #66  

Good morning, chicks.

Lovely sunny day today. Soon DH and I will take a walk and later I think I will do a little mowing. I have not made it to the grocery store and must go today to pick up veggies. I can't believe how the month is melting away!

Debbie, we are having all kinds of discussions about selling vs. staying put. Of course there are pros and cons both ways. We are going to do a few projects that will enhance our quality of life and also help if we end up selling. I'm so excited that the new pup and you arrived home safely and things are going well.

Rose, I agree that the heat slowed down the projects. Now I'm trying to make up for lost time. Sounds like your pup gave you some extra exercise yesterday!

Cenari, hope you have a good day!
Old 08-23-2018, 11:23 AM   #67  

Good morning, chicks!
Yesterday was all about vegs all day, making up for Tues. I felt much better by day's end.
I had a dentist checkup 1st thing this morning at a new place, all was good. I'm not used to this pace of something going on everyday any more...lol.
DD2 is coming for the weekend tomorrow & I still have cleaning, laundry, grocery & a few other errands yet to do. So, I'm off.
Enjoy your days!
Old 08-23-2018, 05:14 PM   #68  

Good evening,

Another day of work done, ready for the weekend is it Friday yet? lol. Have managed so far two full days of op eating and have already made it a habit of not snacking in the evenings except for water. Beautiful day outside no humidity starting to feel a bit fallish had to wear a jacket this morning for my walk. Tomorrow DH and I are going to see Def Leppard and Journey in concert. I am starting back on finishing up patching I am doing some tuck point patching to bottom outside of house and then will cover with waterproofing paint to match the rest of the siding and maybe do some more weeding this weekend.

Beth lots of options for when you retire. I think we will sell this place and move to Florida for the winters and come back and stay with DD1 for the summers. She plans on buying a big house so we can do that and take care of kiddos. Of course this is all in 10 years time haha.

Cenari good for you eating lots of veggies, I had a big salad for lunch yummy.

Have a great evening everyone!
Old 08-24-2018, 09:16 AM   #69  

Good morning.

Not much to report here. It's the last Friday of my summer vacation; I have to go back to work next week. Not sure what we will do today. It might be a repeat of yesterday: a walk and a little mowing. The scale moved a small bit today which is nice. I am aiming for another OP day.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-25-2018, 08:54 AM   #70  

Good morning!
I really like that op food choices keep getting easier & almost automatic. I have added fruit most days now. Some haven't tasted that good, like grapes. Others are very good, like melon & peaches, but a little goes a long way.
Nights & mornings are cooling down here, which seems kind of early, but it's nice. We had windows open yesterday.
DD2 is ruling our menus this weekend (she's 32wks pregnant & loves to eat ..lol) Who knows what's in store today.
Keep up your good work, chicks & have an awesome weekend!!✌
Old 08-25-2018, 09:28 AM   #71  

Good morning,

The concert was great last night, what a crowd. On the agenda in between rain today is cleaning house, and another concert with DD2 tonight. Busy weekends.

Have a great weekend everyone
Old 08-25-2018, 10:13 AM   #72  

Good morning.

Nice day yesterday with a mix of exercise and a quick shopping trip. Dinner was a little bit of a planned indulgence but my weight was barely up today. (Yay!) Today will be mostly chores.

Rose, I remember those crazy day of shuttling kids! Enjoy your day.

Cenari, enjoy your visit with your daughter.

Debbie, have a great day!
Old 08-26-2018, 11:27 AM   #73  

Good morning,

Got back to my yoga this morning, felt good need to remember to do that 2 to 3 times a week really helps with body aches. Today is just little things around the house and DH and I are going to lunch. Had a work issue last night so was on the phone until 1 a.m. a bit tired this morning so will be nice to be a slow day today.

Beth I hope you are enjoying last weekend of summer break and glad scale did not go up, mine did but about ready for TOM this week so going to blame hormones

Cenari enjoy your time with your daughter

Debbie hope your day is smooth

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-27-2018, 04:31 PM   #74  

Hi Ladies,
I am too pooped for much activity this afternoon. The weekend was nice, but I didn't exactly stay op. I was happy to see no weight change this morning. Refocusing today to get back to losing mode.

Pearlrose, I love yoga too & need to get back to it.

Beth, glad your planned indulgance worked out.

Lexxiss, hope all is well.

Can all ya'll believe we're looking at the end of Aug already? It wasn't even that busy for me & seemed to fly.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:26 PM   #75  

Good evening,

Busy day at work and went in for a meeting this afternoon. I managed two full days op so happy with that. Did some more yoga this morning plus walking the dog a few times.

Cenari good for you getting right back at it, that is what I love about this plan, if you fall off you get right back on.

Have a great evening everyone