South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 03-15-2018, 08:28 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Starting my morning at home and then heading into work for 1 meeting, was supposed to have 2 at work but one got moved to tomorrow but changed to conference call, that will work. DH back is bothering him and he won't go to the doctor so I am having him do what I normally do for my back when it acts up. Nothing on the agenda this evening.

Kathy wow 12 inches is a lot, amazed you didn't have to do any shoveling

Jekel glad your neck is feeling better, sounds like a good ritual to add to your routine

Ruth hope you are able to make it into town to get your trip supplies

Beth hope you enjoyed your snow day

Debbie hope you are enjoying the pool

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 210/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Good morning. Jennifer, so glad your neck is feeling better and congrats on getting to the gym early!! Ruth, please drive carefully today! And I hope you don't get that cold. I never tried that remedy but it sounds more fun that Zicam! But I do believe Zicam works if you start taking it early enough - at the first signs of a cold.

No news here, winter as usual.

A good day to all!
QuietTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I’m out sitting on the porch with my coffee even though it’s only 35°. The spring birds are showing up. Still no snow here.

Days have been busy with the usual stuff. I got a lot of paperwork accomplished yesterday morning before heading down to Denver with my sister for a bike ride. It was nice getting on my bike again it’s been a while. I have a 930 meeting with the mayor today to discuss the ongoing possibility of moving our downtown businesses for a parking garage. I go back to the restaurant tomorrow so I have to decide if I’m going to do a little yardwork or just what.

Rose, Disney World sounds like a happy place right now. I can certainly understand.

I guess I better get moving. Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #19  

Good morning,

We are back to cold weather again, I just play it day to day as far as weather goes. Tonight we are going to Miranda Lambert concert, they came up for grabs a couple of days ago. DH may or may not go depending on how is back is feeling. Nothing else on the agenda.

Old 03-16-2018, 12:05 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 210/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Good morning and happy Friday! And Happy St. Paddy's Day to those that celebrate! I have no news except that its cold and they are saying we may have another nor'easter next week ... geezle! Although we usually enjoy St. Paddy celebrations, I think we will stay away this year. We don't want to be tempted and lose momentum so early into the process. We have lots of errands to do and I plan to spend time cleaning out my closet. I want to be ready for the Spring transition!

Enjoy the weekend!
QuietTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:37 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening, chicks.

A coupe of busy days for me: the normal work stuff plus some extra after-school activities. The scale is slowly zig-zagging downward so I am very excited about that. I'm not starving myself, just trying to be conscientious about my choices and not give in to mindless snacking.

Kathy, we got a HUGE snow dump Wednesday and Thursday; I think we ended up with over a foot of the wet heavy stuff. The long range forecast is not yet showing spring but my calendar says March is on its way out which means the snow must go soon!

Pearlrose, enjoy the concert.

Ruth, I bet you are getting excited about your trip. Hope the weather cooperates.

Jennifer and Debbie, wishing you a good Friday.

See you tomorrow, chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:10 AM   #22  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks and Happy St Paddy's Day.

Slept in today but woke up to brilliant sunshine which always makes me feel cheerful. (I will ignore the fact that it is so dazzling due to the snow. lol)

Not sure what it on the agenda today; perhaps a walk but then there is always laundry and cleaning. Such an exciting life!

Have a good day, all.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #23  

Good morning,

I slept in as well and woke up to a sunny day which is nice. I need to clean the house again and do laundry and quick grocery run. DH is thinking about going to St. Patrick's parade but not sure I want to go will think about it. The concert was good we only stayed for a few songs of the main act since they come on so late.

Beth that was a lot of snow you got, March is almost over so snow has to move on out. My scale is doing the same thing slowly zig zagging along, as long as it trends down I am okay

Old 03-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #24  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and happy Feast of St Patrick to us all.

Still digging out from white stuff but did spot some geese flying North this a.m. so I guess there is hope. We are pretty much set for an early take-off tomorrow and will be wearing our winter coats but are taking summer stuff. It has to be above freezing in Florida, right!

Weight is still on hold and I will be most satisfied if it holds there for three weeks although that will be a miracle with visiting Georgia and Florida friends and relatives and eating in restaurants en route. Bruce loves The Golden Corral and other buffet places! I will have to practice using my resistance muscles and remembering an August wedding of a dear departed friend's daughter where I will be the psuedo mother-of-the-bride.

Anyhow, enjoy Spring if it ever comes and hang in there.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote