South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 10-04-2017, 05:56 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon (barely)!

Busy day; didn't make it to exercise today due to after-school commitments. I will plan on coming home earlier tomorrow and be sure to make a workout a priority. Scale is moving down still from the weekend...amazing how I can gain 3-4 pounds overnight! I know it is mostly water weight though, and so am eating OP and drinking extra water.

Pearlrose, hope you and DD have a successful rummage! I have furnished many a room with things others didn't want any longer. Now I try to avoid those sales as my house has too much stuff.

We are currently having a bit of a downpour. I thawed some chicken for dinner, thinking DH might grill, but put it into the oven when the clouds moved in. Maybe we can grill this weekend instead.

Last edited by Beth19; 10-04-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:31 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It's a muggy and foggy morning glad I don't have to go in today, will be going in tomorrow. We had success at the rummage sale, found her a nightstand, a nice drawer and a lamp for her room. She will have to paint the furniture so it matches the rest of her decor for her room.

Tonight I need to color my hair and DD2 has practice.

Beth I have been feeling a bit sad lately with everything going on in the US right now so I find exercising really helps to release stuff for me.

Hope everyone else is doing good.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:33 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning!

I am already multitasking this morning. I made a big list last night and am already started on it. I'm making calls to take my mom's name off mailing lists. I don't like junk mail. Then I'm moving on to paying personal bills before attacking company business. My computer seems slow this morning. Oh well.. It's a beautiful day here. I did put exercise on my list. I'm going to make sure to get a walk in. I'm hoping to get caught up a bit so I can get back to my regular hellos here. That all nighter on Vail Pass did me in for a few days. LOL

I talked to the boss about my going to Alaska for 2 weeks in November. I will make reservations today. I think we are going to take Kellie with us. Since she's deaf, I think she'll handle the travel ok. We will try once anyway.

Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:43 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Debbie how long has it been since you've spent time in Alaska?

Pearlrose my scale is like a pinball machine lol TILT. I gain and lose the same 7 pounds every month. I want them gone for good lol.

Beth it looks like rain here. We have not had so much as a sprinkle in a few weeks.

Hi Ruth

I came home yesterday and went to bed at 8. Had a morning meeting in Suffolk County which took up my entire work day. The 2 hour commute each way did me in. LOL PJ's on before 4 o'clock. It was my intent to get up early and go to the gym, but sleep won. Tomorrow is another day.

I haven't been able to watch the news lately. At least when I look up stuff online I can filter the news a little better.

I had a wonderful day with DS. The ceremony was really nice and personal compared to basic. Each soldier stated their name and their duty station. When I say my son said his name loud and proud it sent shivers down my spine. Hopefully his hold over won't be too long, but he plans on using the time to work out which is a positive.

Time for an early dinner and an early bedtime again tonight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3546.jpg (24.4 KB, 6 views)
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:09 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon, chicks.

We have a lovely sunny day today; too bad I had to waste it going to work! lol I did come home and do a workout but now I need to figure out supper. I don't know why coming up with a menu every night is such a chore!

Jennifer, I am so happy for you and DS! He seems to have found his calling. As for early bed, I fell asleep in my chair watching TV before 9 last night!

Pearlrose, I don't feel right if I don't exercise in some way. I am glad you and DD were successful.

Debbie, glad you are catching up on things.

Have a good evening, chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I am at work today, it's customer service week and my old team invited me to their luncheon award ceremony, hopefully they will have something op for me. The scale moved down today whewhoo now not to mess it up this weekend.

Debbie so glad you are getting to go to Alaska that will be fun.

Jekel I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures on FB

Beth glad you are able to still fit in exercise, I went for a walk this morning outside but it is really too dark to be walking outside now so I think this will be the last morning of early walks outside I will switch to walking youtube videos.

Ruth

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:53 AM   #22  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

It's looking to be a beautiful day here! Monday night we will get our hard freeze that will shut everything down. It's supposed to be 18°. We have this incredible migration of painted lady butterflies. They were so beautiful in the yard yesterday. Last night while I was lying in bed I decided that despite all the other things I need to do that today I'm going to spend in the yard with the butterflies. I got Kirk to commit to helping so we will just take down the yard for the winter. Compost is free at our landfill so we will have lots of hauling which you can do and I will take down fences pick beans and corn and do some pre-winter wedding, as well. I'm excited! I love summer and really don't like winter at all but it's inevitable and we've had a nice run a beautiful weather.

Jennifer, I'm so happy for both you and your son. The pictures were spectacular! He is so tall he makes you look short. LOL. I have not been to Alaska since 2010. I made the reservations yesterday and I'm excited! So nice to have our little cabin back.

Rose, nice to hear that you scored at the rummage sale. I'm going to start looking for things on the Facebook site in Alaska. We need to do some refurnishing but we will paint and re-carpet first.

Beth, I hear you on meal planning. We have new potatoes and corn. I'm going to get the Le Creuset pot out and start making one pot meals for a while. Lots of veggies and I don't feel bad eating the small potatoes. I bought a nice head of cabbage yesterday, too.

OK, the dawn is dawning. I already have my work clothes on I think I will head out. Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote