South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-07-2017, 08:58 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Starting my day off wfh but then going to one of our hospitals to give training, luckily just one sessions so shouldn't be too bad. DD1 is there during the day for training so we are going to meet for lunch prior to my training session. After that it is off to the dentist for me for check up.

Ruth it could be allergies now, I may have to take one of my pills and see if that clears it up

Debbie I hope the pet sitter works out well for you that would be awesome of you to go to Alaska

Jekel glad they are letting you wear BDUs

Beth right now it's too cold in the morning to go outside to walk so I have reverted to my walking you tube back up videos. I am sure the temps will rise abit again and will get a few more walks in the morning but might have to revert to evenings if I ever have some free time to fit in.

Michelle great job with Phase 1.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:27 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I've been up sorting paperwork of the company. What a mess. I decided to come outside for a cup of coffee and check in. They goodness because when I looked at the car I remembered I was supposed to have it down for an oil change. Think I'll still enjoy the coffee first.

Ruth, sounds like what we're doing. Lots of furniture moving. Nice that the piano arrived. What size is it?

Rose, I'm trying to imagine it too cold to walk outside. Nice you can have lunch with your daughter today. Enjoy!

OK, I had best get moving again! Food still good. I'm grateful for that. Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:26 PM   #18  
Creolemouth

S/C/G: 200/194.8/145

Height: 5"3

Good Afternoon,
Just checking in. Ruth, I would LOVE to wake up to Chopin. How romantic❤️ Week 3 on SB is a challange. Im apprehensive about adding food to my plan. Any suggestions on how to dip my toe in the water? What food should I start with, what time of day? I dont want to slow down my progress or gain.

Goal is 60 down 8.5

Michelle
Creolemouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:17 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks! I'm back to busy days so late check-ins. I'm getting lots of steps in and trying to keep the food OP. There is always a lot to do to start up the new year; after that it becomes the regular "lots to do".

Pearlrose, it's nice you could have lunch with DD.

Debbie, I can empathize completely with you. Last summer I was immersed in dealing with my parents' health and house. I am glad you are making progress.

Ruth, how nice to wake up to music!

Michelle, transitioning to P2 can be scary. Check out this link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sbd-...phase-2-a.html

Jennifer, hope you are having a good day at work.

Have a good evening, chicks.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:49 AM   #20  

Height: 5' 5"

TGIF, chicks. Last one in yesterday, first one today.

Nothing special going on here today; just off to work soon and try to exercise afterwards (we will see if the weather forces me to work out inside or not)

Have a good day everyone and I will BBL.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:38 AM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

WFH day for me, I do have last PT appt today and need to go pay last installment for property taxes it's due next week. Football game is away tonight so we don't have to go to that, though DH may go to watch. Tomorrow is the town's festival and DD2 will marching in the parade, I am also going to work on project for fixing outside of garage with DS.

Beth glad you are getting in lots of steps

Michelle it really depends on you and what sets off cravings, I find I have to be careful what I eat in the morning or I will be craving carbs all day, but I seem to do fine with Ezkiel bread in the morning. I just do one slice if I do eat it.

Debbie glad you are able to tackle the paperwork it will take time

Ruth music sounds good to wake up to.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote