South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 10:31 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

"Ladies Monthly"! I love it! I wish I could join you all.
Old 08-28-2003, 11:02 AM   #17  

Hey Beachsters!!!!Today I worked out with my trainer at the crack of dawn so that is something I did for me. Rather than be hard on myself, what i will do for me today is respect all my body can do for me and APPRECIATE it. It is so easy for me to forget that..So Thanks Marcie, for letting ME remind ME of this today!!!!
Old 08-28-2003, 11:06 AM   #18  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

I agree!! Unfortunately it IS still a problem for me!!! I'm READY for menopause!!

Sflake-I have been having memory problems too, and I think it IS related to age. I have heard that it gets better once you are menopausal, so I hope that is right!!!

Lizzie-an hour long massage?!? Sounds HEAVENLY!!!

Whimsey-I have to go grocery shopping today too....YUCK!!!

Di-I've always tried to keep a little me time too.....usually at horrendous hours of the night after everyone is asleep!

Sil-Sounds like you have a great day planned! I've been feeling completely tired for some reason, so today has to be a big "busy" day. I slept most of the day yesterday!!!

Anna-GOOD TO SEE YOU! Missed you.....

I have been exhausted lately and don't know why. I slept most of the day yesterday, took a nap during the evening, and then slept 8 hours last night (2 until 10 this morning!) Luckily DH took the kids to school this morning since he has later classes today. I think all the bad carbs are catching up with me.
Old 08-28-2003, 11:16 AM   #19  
cranky & determined

Thumbs down

Den - I think you're right about the carbs - I've noticed they definetely make me TIRED! Another good reason to drop them.

Missed you too - thanks for the 'shout out'.

GOFISHIN: I love that "curling your toes with happiness!!!

All you other Beachsters - have a great Beachy day!

Last edited by operadog; 08-28-2003 at 11:18 AM.
Closed Thread