South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-22-2016, 08:49 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! Michelle has a medical appointment at noon so was here to start cleaning at 7:30 which was early since I managed to stay asleep until 6:30 for a change! Had to do a bit of a scurry around. Just realized I have a fall festival planning meeting at 9:30 so need to do a bit of prep before I take off. Back later!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:04 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Thursday

Good morning!

I am sitting outside in Glenwood enjoying coffee and a nice Fall morning. I am very much in denial right now what is yet to come. Snow is predicted for the higher altitudes this weekend. Oh well. I am going to a chiropractor appointment and then will probably enjoy the pool later. Because of my back I'm not engaging in any projects here this week. I guess it's time to go in and start getting ready.

Ruth, I've never heard of fall Crocus. I hope your meeting doesn't take too long today.

Pearlrose, I hope you are able to ward off a cold. Glad you were able to stay home today. What is DD's costume for Halloween?

OK I'm going to start moving. Very slowly. Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks, good evening!

We had yet another unusually hot day today but the weather is supposed to shift to more seasonable temperatures this weekend. But I am not going to complain about being hot in September; the winter will be here soon enough. I took a walk after work; the trees are starting to change color, although I hear it will be a bit subdued this year due to the drought.

Ruth, hope the meeting was short and productive. I'm sure you didn't mind Michelle coming early since she is such a gem.

Pearlrose, so far I have not gotten a cold. For years I always got one in September but I really thinking eating SB helps ward them off. Hope you feel better.

Debbie, I guess early snow is the price you pay for your location; at least you have the pool! Hope your back is better soon.

Jennifer, I really try hard to at least walk. I probably need to be more conscious of stretching; I tried this summer but it isn't a habit yet.

Kitchen duty calls. Later, chicks!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:02 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

And suddenly it's Friday!

Yesterday just whizzed by. Darned meeting ran from 9:30 until nearly one but lots was decided. Did some sorting of quilt projects in the PM and actually gave a couple of quilt kits to my new American quilting friend and exchanged hints. The big beef stew is ready to be reheated and taken to the Hall late this afternoon.

Cooler and light rain today and I have to go to town for a haircut. I also need to do a minor bank visit for some wedding wishing well cash for the wedding and to get a float for the bar at the Festival tonight. I'll be taking off early tomorrow morning to drop the doggage at the kennel and head for the wedding.

Leave the light on for me, OK?
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:32 AM   #20  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I decided I should stay home and not spread the germs around work so I am trying to get the one meeting turned into a webex and if not I will just get notes from someone. I am feeling better but occasionally break out into a sneezing fit. DD2 has half day of school today and not sure I plan on doing anything this evening.

Ruth a wedding sounds like fun, hope your errands go quickly in town

Debbie sorry to hear your back is acting up, hope it feels better quickly. DD2 is going to be Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, since all of the shorts for the costume available are booty shorts, I am making a modest pair of shorts for her (I am not the best seamstress so we shall see how this turns out, I used you tube as guidance on how to make but had to modify to make more modest)

Beth I rarely get a cold but DD2 passed this one to me but I still workout which makes them go by quicker. Our weather is supposed to be warm through the weekend but start a bit of cool down next week. I don't mind but wish I didn't have to kick on the AC still.

Jennifer is the weekend you get to meet Tammy?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:42 AM   #21  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Friday

Good morning!

Wow! Everybody is busy busy busy. Very nice day yesterday. The chiropractor, a new one for me, was super helpful but I still have mending to do. I'm just trying to enjoy things without getting deep into projects yesterday we looked through some thrift stores, went to the pool, and went to the sweet little organic farm. And I don't want to goodies at the farm and then went and met my sister for Mexican food. I ordered healthy, except for the sharing of dessert.

I've been sitting out with coffee. It's a little windy. Guess I'll go in and do some stretching and picking up. Have a great Friday everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:17 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Whoo hoo I am officially on vacation!!!! Home from work with a big long to do list....Ruth I actually have to make an Italian bread run for my mom. Since I failed on the leg of lamb she asked for 8 loaves of "real" Italian bread. That will definitely stay in my trunk or it will be in my tummy.

Debbie I hope a nice soak in the pool helps your back.

Beth my mom said the leaves are just falling off the trees by her without any color change. I guess she forgets I get fall before she does lol. They are still hot! Hope you get some walks in this weekend it is supposed to be lovely.

Pearlrose WOW that is fantastic you lost your regain. Great job staying focused this summer. Especially with all the family outings to concerts, festivals and amusement parks. I am really impressed. I must admit I don't know any characters in Suicide Squad, but I am with you no booty shorts! I remember our basketball shorts were to the knee. Volleyball was just above the knee to accommodate knee pads. Now sports uniforms look like underwear!!! Unreal.

Yes in one short week from today I will finally get to meet Tammy. We have been messaging back and forth for quite sometime. I am super excited to spend time with her.

I am leaving around 3 am on Sunday to drive to my mom's. My aunt arrived on Wednesday. I have not seen her since 2010 when her husband passed. She will be 82 next months. She lives in Arkansas and doesn't fly which makes it challenging. Not to mention she is 3.5 hours from a major airport. My mom has outings planned for the week. I'm really looking forward to some R&R.

Quick question, has anyone tried acupuncture? If so did you find it helpful? I am at my wits end with this tennis elbow. When trying to drink a cup of coffee becomes a callenge its time to take action lol

Have a beautiful evening.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote