South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-09-2016, 04:54 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon.

Ruth, I always smile when you mention trash day; we also were a day late due to the holiday. I was almost done filling our rolling dumpster Wednesday night when I realized I had an extra day.

Pearlrose, I decided to take today off from my workout but want to make sure I don't skip a day over the weekend to make up for it. This morning when I weighed myself I had dropped over a pound compared with yesterday but I suspect that is water loss; I was sweating buckets all day yesterday.

It's good to relax after a week of school. I'm not really sure what my weekend plans are besides laundry and groceries. What an exciting life I live!!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Beth I was down a pound today too, must be contagious lol. Water or actual weight I'll take it!!!! I'm skipping today's workout, not the squat challenge. Tomorrow I will be on my feet all day directing traffic. I'm not complaining I actually volunteered to help at a PD FD 5K in our patrol area. The organizer is one of our new riders in the Police Unity Tour so a few us volunteered to help him. It's going to be a hot one here for the runners.

Debbie glad Kirk is home. Just think with the road detour how many extra steps you will get in each day.

Ruth have you been able to take any time for yourself this week?

Pearlrose did DD1 find out when she can retake the exam? Is DD2 still excited with her Fitbit?

Tomorrow is my Friday. Not sure what Sunday or Monday will bring. I always feel guilty when I am off on 9/11. The History channel and the American Made Hero channel have been running documentaries all week. I must admit I am glued to them. There is still so much to learn from that terrible day in history.

On a happy note.....I'm going to meet Tammy at the end of the month!!!! Keep your fingers crossed she doesn't have any last minute appointments. I am so excited!!!! I promise I will get a picture for the chicks to see. Tammy is only about 4 hours from me. So on my way back from VA, I decided to detour to finally meet. I promise to send her everyone's best wishes.

It is nice too getting home around 3:30. Got my grocery shopping done for the week. This month I have ditched my daily salad lunch. In place, I am eating my "dinner" at lunch time and having something light in the evening. I think my body likes this new twist as I am 3 pounds under goal!!

Hope everyone cools off soon.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote