South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 05:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Wide Awake Wednesday July 6th Beach Chat

There is plenty of coffee and AC is already on for anyone who needs it.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning been up since 4 as I have another early day at work. I've committed to my 30 days of "me" so I got up an hour early to work out and relax before starting my day. I do believe there is a direct correlation of cortisol and belly buldge. I did bring my food in yesterday for today which helps. Tomorrow I am working from Brooklyn (ugh) so I will pack a cooler tomorrow. Hope everyone's day goes smoothly.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning, Jennifer, and thanks for getting us started! Good for you committing to another 30 days of self-care! I do believe it really helps. My morning quiet time seems to really set me up for my day even though I sometimes feel Like I could sleep. LOL

Trying to leave by five this morning so I have 15 minutes. I'm sitting outside with my last cup of coffee. I got all my plants situated yesterday so they will have water. The greenhouse is been on it's time or only for the past few days and seems to be doing quite well. My girlfriend who is my helper on all my rental projects he's going to come over this time. She has a very old and so doesn't get to travel much. I think she's pretty excited and will come over a little later today. I got majorly sunburned at the pool last week so it's a shirt for me today. One week later and I'm starting to peel.

Had better get Crackin here. Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!
Old 07-06-2016, 07:01 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Wide awake here too and was forced to sip my coffee on the back deck and watch the day unfold. My darned laptop was "locked" again and needed to be unplugged before I could get on. It may be "call the techie time".

Managed to have a quieter day yesterday although I did have to go to the bank and check out the situation at the Mill. Only one drop-in and she called first. The lawn guy and his helper arrived mid-afternoon and were very chatty about our impending postal strike. I was able to hold off turning on the AC until late afternoon.

Stay calm, cool and collected, Chickies. It'll be a WARM WEDNESDAY!
Old 07-06-2016, 07:35 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks. Warm Wednesday here as well. I will soon get the laundry going so I can put it outside since we have thunderstorms in the forecast the next few days. Other than that I need to get a few groceries and will try to take a walk fairly soon before the heat.

I tried the strawberry jam recipe last night. It was good but I ended up adding about 1 tsp of stevia. Yum.

Jennifer, I think you are right about stress and cortisol. Good for you committing to taking better care of yourself.

Debbie, good luck with today's project!

Ruth, my first tech call is always to my kids! Good luck with the darn laptop.

Think I'll take my walk now before it is too hot.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:38 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Oh my is it muggy outside already, it is like walking into a wet humid blanket, glad I opted for my yoga this morning instead of a walk. Scale moved down a lb this morning so was happy to see that.

Jekel me time is very important to me which is why I wake up early so I can get my work out in the morning by myself, so good for you for taking time for yourself

Debbie I got a bit of a sunburn in California but somehow it has not peeled, a shirt is a good idea

Ruth hope you get your pc issues resolved

Beth I may have to try out that recipe.

Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread