South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 03:58 PM   #1  

Red face Moving to Phase 2 early

I moved onto Phase 2 this morning, two days early. I went to Curves this morning and came home exhausted! So I had some Uncle Sam's cereal which was waiting for Monday. But I feel better right now than I have in two weeks.

I don't know what this will do to my weight loss but as I posted before, I haven't lost anything since the end of the first week, and in fact was up a pound and a half this morning. I didn't cheat, so it doesn't worry me. Just a fluctuation. But I am tired of being tired! I am hoping that Phase 2 will increase my energy level and at least let me get back to my normal self.

Has anyone else noticed that they didn't feel so well on Phase 1? Did moving on to Phase 2 seem to help?
Old 08-24-2003, 05:32 AM   #2  

Quite a lot of people feel unwell at the beginning of phase 1 mainly because of caffiene withdrawal.

I think starting phase 2 slightly early will be fine as long as you feel that your craving for high carb food is now under control.

Adding some good carbs back will help you feel better after exercise. I found it better to add carbs back slowly to guage how different foods were affecting my weight loss.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:53 AM   #3  
Mous

Each of us act differently.

Keep a journal and it will track what you are eating/feeling/and strength.

Lady
Closed Thread