starving!

• I've eating too much cheese and nuts today. I mean, LOTS of cheese and nuts. Should I just blow it and start day 1 again tomorrow? This is my 5th day...
    CM
  • Nope! Tomorrow is another day. Eat on plan. At the end of Phase I, decide what to do next. This is not like Atkins where you "blow it" and put yourself out of ketosis.
    Hang in there! You are probably OK as cheese and nuts are both on this plan. Quantity counts but......so do calories.
  • branquinha, Ruth is right! Don't let one slip or overindulgence make you feel like you have "blown it". You ate a little more than you think you should have....that's ok, everyone does that once in a while.....but you should be happy that it was with food from the acceptable food list and not some processed sugar-filled blob of empty calories! Stay with the acceptable foods, stay with your meal plan, and just keep on going!
  • thank you for the support. I'm starving even more now that I just came back from the gym. Will cook some vegetables for tonite and tomorrow. Thanks again.
    CM
  • Branquinha: I found that by sticking to the plan and eating the mid morning and afternoon snacks that I didn't get as hungry. When I tried to skip then I was hungry before the next meal. Stick with it. You'll get by this day. When all else fails eat another diet jello. : Ann
  • Before you work out make sure you have a good snack.

Lady