South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 02:42 PM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Lizzie, Delta is about 50 minutes north east of Kingston, towards ottawa. I love Kingston - mainly because I went to Queens in the "olden days".
Old 08-21-2003, 04:21 PM   #17  

Good afternoon all! It's a hot one here today! I know it probably isn't as hot as it get s in the rest of the country, but for Buffalo NY, 80 degrees is a scorcher! It's really got people talking of a bitter winter! We'll see what the wooly caterpillar says! (does anyone else know that old wives' tale?)

Lady Windsong- you truly are an inspiration! Can you live at my house! lol
Welcome Nurse Betty! I just know that you will like here at the beach! Eeveryone has been so nice and supportive!

Well it's day 5 for me and 4 lbs lost! I'm so excited! My new favorite snack is CUCUMBER! I love them with a dash of olive oil and salt and pepper. Had 2 whole cukes today! Very filling too. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! till tomorrow......
Wigglin and jigglin (from my happy dance),
Squish
Old 08-21-2003, 04:43 PM   #18  

Hi Ladies!! I am new here too! I am on day 4 of the SBD and I too couldn't resist the scale this morning- is it possible that I have already lost 5 pounds? Seems crazy!!

Thank you all for your posts and information. I haven't finished the book yet, but I found TONS of helpful information posted here!

I'm so excited, I can do this!!!
Old 08-21-2003, 04:46 PM   #19  

Wink

Lady Windsong

Thank you for reminding me that it is more my attitude and what I choose to do (eat, exercise, etc.) then about what I don't.

I finished phase and I am down 9 lbs.

Thanks for letting me lurk and read - that has been tremendous encouragement. I hope I can return the favor sometime!
Old 08-21-2003, 08:09 PM   #20  

Good evening all, Hot Hot day today. Too hot too walk tonight. Besides it became that TOM all of a sudden. I truly hate this menopause nonsense. It could be 2 weeks between or 6. i never know. But when it does happen I feel like a miserable 12 year old again. All crampy and moody. Yuck!!! Marcie thank you so much for your words today. I read it aloud to my DH and he enjoyed it as much as I do. Sounds like we are all getting crazy for cukes this week. I told Niles to get at least 6 of them when he shops tomorrow. Have a good night all.......Julie
Old 08-21-2003, 11:55 PM   #21  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Hi everyone!!! Got back from vacation today. Had a WONDERFUL time. it was hot, but the breeze coming off the water made it feel MUCH cooler than the actual temperature. LOVED IT!! Ate too much, and bad stuff too, but less than I might have a few months ago. Need to get back on track. Came home to news that our ex-neighbor died this morning. Very sad. He had a full long life, but he was just such a great person that it is hard to think he isn't here any more. Kids are distraught, but we told them that as long as he is in their memories and their hearts he is still here in them.
Closed Thread