South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 11:57 AM   #16  

Sorry but I'm w/ suzanne, the only humm that is coming out of my mouth this morning is GRRRRRRR...I am sooooo NOT a morning person.... maybe if I turn on some music it will help.....after my coffee maybe!!! lol

Okay guys... MOTIVATION... I love the charm bracelet idea!! I just got one myself and I NEVER thought of using it for my good dieting deeds!!!! lol I even saw the cutest charm...had a scale on it with two feet prints...I now wish I had gotten it!!!

Personally I need a new motivation...I used to use my personal site...and I recommend that to EVERYONE...but for me, I am thinking something new and exciting. One thing that is a "motivating" standard is to find pictures of a "look" that you strive for. I am not talking MODELS and so forth...might just be the front page of a CATALOG to a store that you havnt been able to shop at cuz they dont go past size 12!!! Or it maybe a picture of a swimming pool, or the BEACH, or an outfit you would like to wear....I believe the important thing is to put it somewhere, where you will see it EVERYMORNING...for this group I recommend the 'puter itself!!! Maybe use it as your screensaver or something...Just a suggestion!

Anyhow... I am past day TWO...I cannot believe it!! After day ONE I had my doubts. Now I know that you just have to be very determined with your food and really take the time to eat something yummy!! I am going to make the sugar free jello today!! I haven't had that yet!!

Well, take care everyone..Its day two with a household of kiddos for me today...looking forward to it. Yah right!!

~Kimberly
Old 08-20-2003, 12:01 PM   #17  

Thanks you guys....I really need and appreciate your support!! DI...can I come to Boston and move in with you??? ......I think everyone needs a pet looney.....don't you???
Old 08-20-2003, 03:36 PM   #18  

Unhappy Hello All!

I'm so happy every one's doing well! I messed up last night, went to get my D.soda for the day, and grabed a regular one by misstake. It's so HOT in the plant I opened it and drank half before I realized!!!! Such as life, today is another day!
Have a Good Night! Lenee...

Last edited by lessoflenee; 08-20-2003 at 03:42 PM.
Old 08-20-2003, 04:28 PM   #19  

Good Afternoon all! "Whistle while you work, dum, dum, dum, dum dum,dum" can you hear me?? OP today and soooo happy! Glad to see mostly everyone having a good day. This is a quick note- have to get the kids off tho football and cheerleading practice- one thing- all this running around has kept me from thinking about the carbs! Also up for a new job! Interview is next Tues! Sooooo excited! Wish me luck!
Wigglin and jigglin,
Squish
Old 08-20-2003, 08:39 PM   #20  

Good evening all, Wish I could post with you in the AM but I am out the door at 6:15. Can't whistle a note but I am singing as I type. We bought the Chicago DVD today and we are watching it now. Frannie thanks for yesterdays advice. I will start small. We are getting my daughter ready to go back to college. It's quite a process and the living room is filling up quickly. I think we need to rent a truck. The house will be very quiet when she is gone. Take care all........Julie
Old 08-20-2003, 08:45 PM   #21  

Okay...what's this?? I go back to school for 5 days (can't even imagine getting to the computer until today) and you guys go acronym-crazy on me. What the heck is OP? What is NSV? I'm lost!

Whimsey...I only read your first post, but I hope you posted again and said that you had regained all of your strength and are stickin' to this thing like glue.

Everyone else...hope you've had a wonderful week at the beach. I wish I was at the REAL beach.

I haven't lost any more, but that's okay. I think I'm taking too big of portions of nuts. And peanut butter. I'm on week 2 of phase 2. I've only added in yogurt. I just don't really have a craving for anything else yet. Oh, and popcorn for the past two days. But that's it. I need to drink LOTS more water because since school started back, Diet Pepsi Vanilla has become my best friend and that's BAD!!!!

I hope to see y'all again back here soon, but I can't guarantee. This start-of-the-year has me running like crazy.

Erika
Old 08-20-2003, 08:55 PM   #22  

Hey Erika! OP means on program, and I'm not sure what NSV is. Can anyone else help out???
Squish
Old 08-20-2003, 10:10 PM   #23  
Member Florida Chick

Whimsey: When I first started Phase one I thought I was never going to make it, but decided that I could do anything for 2 weeks, and many mornings choked down some sort of egg combination. But here I am just finishing week 2 of phase two.

Tonight was my first slip. I am a popcorn freak and haven't had any popcorn for over a month and a half. So tonight I just got out my little microwave popper and dry popped what would be about 3 cups, sprayed with buttery spray and a little Molly McButter and just savored every bite. Now that I have had my fix, I can go for a
while again.

Does anyone exercise at a Curves? I have been going for about 4 months now and really love it and my clothes are fitting better. So along with losing weight I am losing inches, thanks to the Curves exercise plan. I'd highly reccommend it to anyone.

I'm not a morning person either, but I could stay up late most nights. My Dh and I ore opposites. He goes to bed early and gets up with the birds. : I am better than I used to be, and can get up with the birsd too if I really have to, but that is not my choice.But I'm lucky I can sing and whistle and have done it all day
'I whistle a Happy tune"

Am I closing the Beach? Ann
Closed Thread