I am on the Beach but have a question

• Hi here is the problem. I have done Phase 1 for a few days and I am really tired, with headaches. I have two little boys and a full time job teaching second grade. I cannot function. So I am carb free except for 2 pieces of fruit a day. Do you think I will still lose weight. I know that you are supposed to break the carb cravings that is the headaches but I have to function since it is too dangerous with the kids to pass out. Thank You I have read you site for years
  • GG:

There are people who start on Phase II and just stay there ... try to get some exercise and you should be okay with the losing (although the headaches usually pass by the end of a week of Phase I in case you decide to tough it out !!)

Good luck
  • Nikki is right.

Try the Phase 2 and see what happens. I had headaches for 2 days now they have gone. Remember that this is a healthy choice and not a diet per se. Your weight loss will be your gift.

Keep us informed and join us on our Daily thread.

Continued Luck.

Lady
  • I had Headaches too, but they started around the 5th day. I decided to take a look at Phase 2, and add some things.
  • Since fruit seems to help, I'd choose that as my carb to add in Phase 2. I hope it works for you - headaches are no fun!
  • I had wicked headaches and was absolutely exhausted for the first few days (no carbs at all), but by Day 5 or so, the headaches were gone and I was feeling quite energized.

I would say if you can't get past that point though (it isn't any fun), I would look at the recs to switch to Phase II. Good luck.