Room for one more on the beach?

• Hi All! I'm Lenee, I've been hanging around about a week. This sounds like a Great Support group, and want to join in.
    I have been o Atkins for 3 weeks, gave myself a week off and am ready the start SBD on Monday!
    Have a great weekend at the beach! Lenee.
  • Always room for one more - it's a big Beach.
    Welcome! You are right - this is a great group for enthusiasm, support, sympathy and fun! Be sure to join us on the daily which is usually started by Lady Windsong who is our main cheerleader.
  • WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

This will be the best thing you have done for yourself.

Come join us on the Daily thread.

Good Luck

Lady
  • Welcome Lenee, and godd luck to you on monday...........Julie
  • Hi Lenee, of course you are welcome here!! You definitely came to the right place if you are looking for support, encouragment, friendship, fun, and the occasional kick in the butt!

Good luck on Monday! Be sure to check in on the Daily Thread each day.
  • Hi Lenee

Welcome to this board. It is good place for support and sound advice. SBD is a great WOE, and I wish you much success with it!
  • Welcome, Lenee! Just dive right in...the water's fine! As for advice, here is my two cents worth: Plan ahead as much as possible. Take healthy snacks to work, plan nutritious meals, shop ahead of time. That way you are prepared for the inevitable "I'm starving, what should I eat!" problem!

Good luck...check in often and let us know how you are!
  • HIya and welcome
    great place for info and support. Anytime you have a question or concern post it and soon there will be a reply. I love coming here and reading about everyone's success and their enthusiasium is contagious...<smile>

have fun and eat well

Wendy
  • Thanks for the Welcome!
    Hi All! thanks for the encouragement! Off to fill my shopping cart.
    Lost some stuff in the Great Black-Out!!! (LOL)
    I work the grave yard shift,(5:30pm-3:00am) so my check in times will be a little weird. I'm going to bed when you guys are leaving for work, or school! But, I'll be here just the same.
    Always, Lenee...
    P.S. Last supper: Real Pancakes