South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 11:17 AM   #16  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Thumbs down Reply to Tippy!

After loosing 10lbs I treated myself to a pair of leopard thongs !! Who ever said "SEX ON THE BEACH" was just a drink ,,great way to burn up those needed calories also (may I add,enjoyable exercise also!! ..................GOFISHIN
Old 08-02-2003, 11:41 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Oh, Tip! Never change, OK? ROFLOLPIMP
Old 08-02-2003, 12:15 PM   #18  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Decided to weigh a bit early, and I'm down another 2 pounds!! Now if I can only get on an earlier schedule!!! DH and I went to visit our ex-neighbor in the hospital yesterday. He seems really weak, but also seemed to be very "present." DH told him some jokes and got him laughing a bit. Hope that's a good sign!

Ruth, Gofishin' and Tippy-I'm with you two!! I keep telling DH that "exercise" is the MOST important thing right now (and always!!!)

Sandi-Lucky you!! Haven't been over that way for at least 5 years!!!

Sflake-You'll do GREAT!!! Have fun eating out with your Mom's best friend!!!

Windsong-You have a great attitude! This is a lifelong struggle, but taking it day by day and enjoying the sights and scents along the way sure does help!!!

2Dog-CONGRATULATIONS!! On entering phase 2 and your weight loss during phase 1. I think you are smart to add slowly. I didn't, and had problems!!! I'll be adding slowly next time I go into phase 2.

Ellis-BE CAREFUL SWEETIE!!! We want your apartment done too, but we want you here and healthy even more!!!!! Sure, I could come and pull out the low nails, but then I'd want to have some of your hubby's shawarma!!!! Did you have fun with your friend last night or were you in too much pain to enjoy the company?!?

HELLO! to everyone I didn't specifically name. I'm having problems keeping up with everyone!!!

Last edited by dentrassi; 08-02-2003 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:58 PM   #19  

Hey everybody.
I just wanted to say hi to EVERYBODY!!!!!!! TwoDogMom-what do youmean "only" 2 pounds?? You go girl!!!!!!!! Hey that's 2 you don't have to worry about anymore!!!!!! That's great!!! I'm back today. I will have to work really hard at it because when I'm tired, I don't diet well. I went to bed at 5 a.m. last night. Kinsey was going to spend the night with my aunt so I could clean house today and sew, and then she called me at 3:30 and said she had thrown up twice and was wanting me. SO I was shampooing her carseat at about 4 or 4:30, and didn't get to sleep because I was sooooo wound up!!! I'm a night owl, and if anything ever wakes me up, I'm UP!!!! I don't think Kinsey had a virus though. She had drank milk, and had a runny nose-gross. ANYWAY, she started playing on the bed with my cousin and got all hot and I think she just got yucked out. Because she's fine and dandy this morning. Aren't you all glad I shared all of that with y'all??? EVerybody have a great day, and I'll check in later-I'm about to clean up this pigpen before the health department comes to get me!!!!!!!!!haha. It looks like somebody picked up my whole house and shook it and sat it back down. How does it get that was in just a day or so??????????????? Later......
Old 08-02-2003, 03:05 PM   #20  

Good afternoon ladies:

Twodogmom, 8.5 pounds is an excellent loss ... I bet you FEEL so much better ... I'm moving into Phase II tomorrow and bought yogurt already ... am picking up some apples and berries tomorrow (I'm soooooo excited!!!)

Thank you Lady ever so much for your daily inspiration ... I can't get to the computer til I get home from work (I can't figure out how to post from my work computer instead of my home computer) so after I do the cooking, exercise, etc, etc I check your posts to stop my head from exploding!!!

Have a nice day all!!!
Old 08-02-2003, 08:09 PM   #21  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Bobo-My kids are 13 and 16, and my house is STILL like that!!! Hope your little one is feeling better!!!
Old 08-02-2003, 10:55 PM   #22  
In Control: E+R=O

Thanks everyone! I do realize that 8.5 pounds in 2 weeks is a great start, and I shouldn't complain. I am proud of myself for attaining that loss!

For my first day on phase 2, I had blueberries in vanilla ricotta. Yummy!!!

Lady, you are a ray of sunshine! I love reading your posts in the morning!

ellis, WOW! You are amazing, is there anything you can't do? How do you find the time to build apartments, what with the rock concerts and writing your books? Just be careful!!!

gofishin, you crack me up! I love your posts, you always make me laugh. Good luck with your "dell from ****", I hope you don't crash and burn, we would really miss you around here. And a leopard thong! You go girl!

Ruth, you are certainly braver than me if you are going on a sea plane. Small planes scare me, and then to be over water....well....have fun! Body paint..now that's a thought!!

sflake, I hope you had a nice time with your Mom's friend.

LaDean, good luck with Phase 2. I'm just starting that phase myself today, and have to admit I'm a little nervous!

franny, don't work too hard. You sound like a busy lady.

Wendy, after you paint your deck and fence, would you like to stop by my house?

Sandilu, sounds like you had a nice trip to the "real" beach. Welcome back.

Tippy, Good Luck! And be sure to take advantage of your stress reliever plan as often as you can!

Den, Congratulations on your loss!! That's good news about your neighbor, hope he continues to improve.

bobo, I'm right with you in regards to the health department and my messy house! Sad thing is, I live alone (with my two dogs), so I have no one to blame buy myself. Glad that Kinsey is ok, it's so hard with little ones are sick.

Nikkiloo, Good luck with phase 2! I'm there too!!

I hope that is everyone, I'm always afraid that I'll miss someone. If I did, please know that it was not intentional!

Last edited by twodogmom; 08-02-2003 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:49 AM   #23  

Oh Den, I was hoping it would get better!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread