South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 10:23 AM   #16  

Angry Good morning Beachers

What a way to wake up, Lady! Keep it up, your very loving and inspirational!

2dog...I'm so glad you had a better day! You inspired me to have some laughing cow this morning. When i started 2 wks ago I bought the cheese and celery, but couldn't stomach the celery, never could. Not until this morning when I tried it with the ham roll ups.It was great!! About the hair,yes just under my ear lobe. Since we're talking hair, I can actually see my pubic hair!! Sorry if that's too graphic, but that's more exciting to me than finding my ribs ( I'm a woman again!!)

Ellis...are you related to Elvis and what kind of music do you sing?LOL

sflake...Have a great day and your right, don't beat yourself up. Your doing great!

Ruth... Just spit it out!!! I'll try that next time too!

Di...I didn't know there is a checkout with no candy thats going to help me out! Thankx

Ellen...Great job staying OP and working out! I hope you slept through today.

2bfit...Sorry about the rain! My DH colors my hair, most of the time we procrastinate and I run around with a skunk stripe! We finally colored it Monday and now OMG, my roots are bright red!!With the rest dark brown!! We'll get it right yet. Your a smart lady getting your DH tipsy! I'm sure your excited about your furniture!

Whimsey...I also argree with you about the journals, but I really want to do it. Maybe I should take Ruth's advise and let it all hang out!!

gofishin...Way to go, girl!!! I won't look!You're so funny!!! I call it Hail damage!

I went to bed early last night (11 pm) and I still got on late!! It's a beautiful day here in Fl. Took Antonio out at 8am. Thats mega early for me. It's normally 11am. I feel great today! I think I'll go to bed early from now on. Waiting up for DH to come home by 1:15 am every night and going to bed by 2:45 will end. I'll see him in the late am from now on! You all have a great day on the BEACH!!

Barb:
Old 07-31-2003, 11:29 AM   #17  

good morning beachies!!! Feeling much better today (day 4). Thanks to all your feedback about my headaches and dizziness. Worked out early this morning with my trainer and had a great workout. I think eating the protein for breakfast before working out really helps. I hope all of you have a great day. I enjoyed reading your posts. Especially the idea of giving the husband margaritas before going furniture shopping. That is plain brilliance!
Old 07-31-2003, 11:56 AM   #18  
GARDENING ADDICT

IMPORTANT WEATHER WARNING~~~for all those in the Southern States.........

I am now on my way to get my hair done so expect major rain and thunder storms to come into the area
Old 07-31-2003, 12:30 PM   #19  

Thanks 2B! I took the cloths off the line and am boardin up the windows as we go!!!!!!!! At least you'll be purty as you blow down towards us in Florida! That happens when you lose weight!
Old 07-31-2003, 12:38 PM   #20  
In Control: E+R=O

Luv My Coton!!!! You made me almost choke on my water!!! I'm so happy that you can see that you're a woman again!!
Old 07-31-2003, 01:09 PM   #21  

Morning everyone! I am mostly a daily lurker, as there is not a lot of time for reading and posting in my life but I just had to pop in and say you all are so fun! I'm still chuckling over Coton's hair, I curious about Ellis's performance-rock, comedian ????-I'll go back over yesterday's post to see what I missed.
It was interesting that Lady mentioned BMI-I thought I'd check mine last night, (I was reading Eat Drink and Be Healthy), not realizing that it would have gone down, and felt pretty good because it's down a couple points! I'm at a stage where I'm comfortable with the 15-17 lb loss (I'm bouncing about right now) so I need to find motivation to forge ahead and keep focused.
Everyone have a wonderful day-almost afternoon for some of you-and I look forward to checking in tomorrow. Jann
Old 07-31-2003, 09:32 PM   #22  
GARDENING ADDICT

Well I was right ~~Just before I left the hair salon, it started to POUR Thank goodness I was going straight home.
Old 07-31-2003, 11:22 PM   #23  

lol Gofishin50!! Where I come from "Fanny" has a VERY different meaning!! Just can't get that mental picture out of my head!!
Old 08-01-2003, 12:42 AM   #24  

Hey Ellis, Kinsey is finally walking on her cast-a week after she got it. I think she wsa just afraid it would hurt. She's getting around pretty well-too well......

GoFish-I am accident prone too. I fell down the stairs twice in a month where I take my daughter for Mother's Day Out-keep in mind we only go once a week-so that means 2 out of 4 times I fell-ANYWAY, the lady who runs it came up to me and was saying she was all concerned and stuff, said "Maybe you ought to get some neurological testing or something" I was like PULEEZE!! I've always been clumsy!!!! I fall ALL THE TIME-but I'm good at it!!!!! My grandmother nicknamed me "Grace"!!!!! I'm the one who walks into those big beams in the middle of big buildings-you know the ones that go doioioing when you hit them and everybody turns to see who the idiot is that just got creamed?? Yeah that's me!!!!!

Last edited by bobo1968; 08-01-2003 at 12:56 AM.
Closed Thread