South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Hello April! Tuesday, SBD Chat 4/1

Didn't it feel good to flip the page on the calendar to April this morning?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Yes it did!!! And I'm feeling optimistic spring may actually come!!

Gotta fly but I'll be back later. Coffee to go anyone?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

WELCOME APRIL!!!!

I'm excited too! Between it being April, and my little boy's birthday, it should be an awesome (albeit really busy) day! And I just got a glimpse of the beautiful sunrise .

A long day of work, and then I'm trying to get off early for DS' birthday dinner. He wanted crack slaw, and I finally told him I'll make it tomorrow, but we go out tonight (since I don't get off early enough!). Anyone else have to convince their kid to eat out?!?

Have a great day! It's been beautiful here!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:57 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Yes, I loved changing the calendar and maybe, just maybe, the weather is flipping the page too. I'm looking forward to a driving day in 50 degree, sunny weather
Last weekend I packed my turtlenecks, corduroys, and wool coats. I am determined it will be spring! I've got my eye on some salads this week and am firing up the grill again.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Cyndi I put away my winter coat a few weeks ago and suffered lol. Hope to get outside after class for a nice walk. Gotta run
Old 04-01-2014, 07:17 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I'm enjoying my last sips of coffee before I head out to work. It's a smoothie to go today.

I'm glad it's April, too!

Enjoy your day everyone and don't let anyone fool you!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Today I will wash my winter coat and put it away, not to be seen until late November! I really need this and will try to find it in my CD collection after I wash the coat! I do have a warm jacket so won't freeze.

Jazz got a major haircut yesterday - he now looks like a slightly larger Mexican Hairless - not what I'm used to. Unfortunately he was very matted from snow and my neglect. I think I may be making him a little coat today since he's shivering when he comes in after quick trip outside.

Just checked and it looks like we have a week of sunshine ahead which will sure melt the snow. I think the pile on the front lawn will be there until May though. I may stick fake red tulips into it!

Time to crank up the day. I may hack away at the snow drift in front of the BBQ to speed up the melt. I can hardly wait to be able to have my coffee outside!

Happy Spring, Beachies!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm home! So happy to have slept in my own bed. I can't believe it is April. Does Mother Nature know?

I gained less than a pound on my trip which might be the best I've ever done. And it would have been better if I hadn't resorted to almost constant eating in the car last night trying to stay awake to keep DH company. We had some wonderful restaurant meals on the trip; me research panned out in a big way.

I've gotten through most of the mail. Laundry is next. Then checking out our TIVOs to see what recorded in our absence.

The trip was nice but I'm glad to be home and able to return to routine.
Closed Thread