South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

We are back to chilly temps this morning and my head cold is raging so we will not be going to church today. I am going to stay home and just relax. Ended up going to Polar plunge yesterday to watch and did get most of the house cleaning done yesterday afternoon.

Cottage that ice sculpting sounds great but I don't blame you for leaving early if the winds were bad.

Ruth enjoy the game and I hope your team wins and great picture

Tywnn glad you got your run in yesterday

Beth sounds like you cooked up a storm. Since I am doing smoothies for breakfast right now I just whip them up day of.

Cyndi that cake sounds delish, I am trying to avoid desserts right now even ones that are good for you (so to speak LOL)

Jekel glad TOM is not making you gain this time

Debbie the count down is on....is this the last one you have to work on or do you have more.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Closed Thread